Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

….but….what….that's it? You're not going to argue? You're not going to demand I speed it up? You're not going to demand your money back? You're just going to politely accept it, be reasonable and hang up? Wha….th……but…..no, come back! I love you!

*spits out soda *
    *deep breath*

WHEW, that's funny!
    Teach a SC to fish... and they will whine about you not catching, filleting, frying, and serving it up on a silver platter for them. - EvilEmpryss

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
      That would be a much better commercial for that Tide pen then that silly army one. Some guy about to be hauled in for questioning about the body in his apartment and the blood stains on his shirt. He then deftly Tide pens them away when the cops aren't looking.
      GK that was one of their commercials. They had to pulls i guess because it was giving bad guys bad ideas.

Comment

Tech Support <sob>

SC: "It says its trynna connect to the server but its jus sitting there"
        Me: "Ah, alright. Do you have a firewall installed?"
        SC: "Do you hafta be connected to the internet?"
        Me: "…yes."

That would be helpful. Next time please identify yourself as woefully computer illiterate faster. The sooner I realize you're not even remotely qualified to own a computer the faster I can lower my line of inquiry to a more primitive level you can understand such as "Is the computer plugged in?".
        Out of 25 incoming freshmen computers I worked on week before last were connected to an ethernet cable or had wireless on. "I can't get online!" Well, yes, that's what happens when you don't plug the cable in or turn on your wireless.

Sob.

What is the world coming to?
        SC: “Yeah, Bob’s Company. I'm Bob. It's my company.” - GK
        SuperHotelWorker made my Avi!!

Comment

Quoth Sliceanddice View Post
          I hope this wasnt a girl because yout rabid fangirls may wolf out, hunt them down and rip their bodies to shreads
          Quoth BusBus View Post
          Too late. Don't worry, girls, she won't be 'distracting' GK anymore....

*goes to wash her hands and use a Tide pen to remove the 'evidence' from her shirt*
          Oooh... but... You've taken away a source of hope for GK. While the bitter runs strong within him, he needs those glimmers of intelligence every so often so that his despair for humanity is lessened for a brief and shining moment, only to be utterly and ruthlessly extinguished by the next caller, thus tempering his so very sharp wit even further.

It was, actually. Want her address? I am normally rather benevolent but having others kill for me seems rather novel.

Er, I mean, no, I don't condone violence of any sort. >.>
          See? See what happens?

^-.-^
          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

It was, actually. Want her address? I am normally rather benevolent but having others kill for me seems rather novel.

Er, I mean, no, I don't condone violence of any sort. >.>
            Nononono, GK, you are treading on dangerous ground here! If anime has taught me ANYTHING, it's that having multiple females willing to kill for you almost always results in massive property damage, humiliation, pain, and inevitable hospital visits. For YOU.

From what I can see, you're just one ancient chinese curse away from being totally doomed.
            Check out my webcomic!

Comment

Quoth Polenicus View Post
              From what I can see, you're just one ancient chinese curse away from being totally doomed.
              *snicker*

^-.-^
              Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Nah, he's not in real trouble until he starts cropping up competition for his women. A chronically lost boy who turns into a pig, perhaps.

Comment

Working...
                X