This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst SC

This man was the absolute worst person I've ever dealt with. I wasn't new to the store at this period, so my manager thought she could leave me alone while she went on her break. No problem, I handled everything, right up until the end of her break. Then I got Him I was at the Drive-Thru

Me: The Good
    SC: The Bad/
    MGR1: The Ugly
    CM: The Cool Manager

Me: Welcome to The Tyranical Meat Market, How may I help you?
    SC: Yeah I want a double *sandwich that doesn't come in a double*
    Me: I'm sorry sir we can't sell that as a double.
    SC: BULLSHIT I GET IT HERE ALL THE TIME!!
    Me: Well I was told that we cannot do that.
    SC: Get me someone that is competent
    Me: Excuse me!?
    SC: GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!!

And he speeds off, flipping me the bird as he pulled past. Oh I was pissed off, CM comes out of the bathroom to ask if anything happened while she was on break. I tell her and even she had no idea how to add a patty to it. In comes MGR1.

Me: Yo, there was this crazy guy, who wanted a double *sandwich* and he said he always got one.
    MGR1: Oh yeah, I do that for him.
    Me: Okay, and you tell me this after you told me that we cannot do double *sandwich*? Thanks. He told me to go fuck myself. Thanks so much.
    MGR1: Well I never expected to have to teach you everything.
    Me: So how do you do a double patty?
    MGR1: I don't know, I just tell the guys.
    Me: Oh.

MGR1 goes to the back because she forgot something when she left for the day. In comes SC.

SC: I WANNA FILE A COMPLAINT!!
    CM: Okay, and what would that be for?
    SC: The guy at the Drive-thru is incompetent.
    CM: Okay, and you're the one that told him to go fuck himself?
    SC: *stammers* Uhhhh.
    CM: Apologize and get out.
    SC: S-Sorry...

Epilogue
    I figured out how to do the double patty, its a pain in the ass, takes about a minute to enter in, and I figured it out 2 months after the fact, trying every button combination possible. CM thought it was great that I was able to figure this out, MGR1 told me to stop screwing around. She was jealous
    It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office.
    ~~~H.L. Mencken

Quoth Aldous View Post
    SC: I WANNA FILE A COMPLAINT!!
    CM: Okay, and what would that be for?
    SC: The guy at the Drive-thru is incompetent.
    CM: Okay, and you're the one that told him to go fuck himself?
    SC: *stammers* Uhhhh.
    CM: Apologize and get out.
    SC: S-Sorry...
    Woohoo! An apology from a SC? That's a rarity! Your CM rocks!
    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

I know what you mean. I worked for Arby's last year. I think that if they can figure out how to land on the moon they can figure out a better system for those registers. They are so hard to use. I'm good at remembering patterns, so it wasn't too hard for me to remember most things, but you get some special order from some asshat who has never worked fast food and they think that you're the idiot. And then your manager is all, "I can't believe you don't know this!" Uh, you never taught me you selfish bitch!

Sorry...Arby's was hell...I still have resentments.
      Check out my cosplay social group!
      http://customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=18

Comment

Working...
      X