Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's ten minutes to closing, do you really believe that those fries are fresh? No we will not throw in another batch "just for you" because that would be a waste of material. Yes, you're right, I don't care, it's 10 minutes until closing, and I'm busy cleaning the store, and getting it ready for the morning people. My manager isn't gonna make a new batch just for you either. Fine, I'll get her. See, I told you she wouldn't. You want my name? Learn to read, it's on this little pin on my shirt. Go ahead, complain to corporate. I'm sure you do know the president of this god-forsaken store. You'll have my job? THANK GOD!!!! Please take it, I no longer wish to have it. I've ruined your night? Wonderful, because you've had a hand in ruining mine. Eye for an eye. Of course the fries are cold now, you've spent the last 5 minutes bitching and complaining. No you're not getting new fries, we just shut the fryer down, and we are not spending another wasted 20 minutes to start it up, shut it off, re-clean it, just so you can have your fries. If you were getting a size bigger than small, I might consider it. You know what, you can burn in hell too. You might not want to peel out and take a left, when it says in big letters "No Left Turn" and at this hour, the cop just got his coffee and is chilling waiting for easy arrests. Give the Capt. my finest, and you might not want to yell at him about your food being cold. Just a warning.
    You're preaching to the choir, Aldous. I once gave these customers their order... and because they were such flighty idiots, they decided to order more stuff, just paying and piling on more orders! And, at one point, they opened their first bag, ate a few fries... and complained that the fries were cold! You stupid bitch, they were hot when I gave them to you! Learn to order all at once!
    "I used to be Snow White... but I drifted."~Mae West

Comment

Quoth Erin View Post
      Oh...and I've got a lovely scar from the Big Mac bun toaster. I was pulling the crowns off the top of the toaster with the big metal thing that we used to slide them off the toaster when the big metal thing came off the toaster and whacked me in the side of my left arm.
      I have a scar from the bun toaster also. I slid the crowns out onto the tray and the metal lid landed right on my left wrist. It was dark brown for a long time but over the years has faded to a pale triangle. I'll bet there are a lot of us out there with scars from that McD bun toaster.

Comment

Quoth Shengirl View Post
        Really? I'd rather wait 20 minutes to get out of the price-gouging park and into a good 'ole 7-11. I can't imagine paying amusement park food prices if you don't have to. But I suppose the parks are happy for people who aren't like me. ^^;
        It never ceases to amaze me, the amount of people who will buy overpriced water and coke as they are leaving the ballpark. Why not save some money and buy a (cheaper)drink outside? Yesterday, as I was trying to get a head-start on my end-of-game paperwork I had a steady stream of people who simply could not leave the ballpark without one more overpriced water to go. It was very frustrating.

Comment

Quoth justZu View Post
          I have a scar from the bun toaster also. I slid the crowns out onto the tray and the metal lid landed right on my left wrist. It was dark brown for a long time but over the years has faded to a pale triangle. I'll bet there are a lot of us out there with scars from that McD bun toaster.
          I know! I don't have any scars, but I vividly remember the stone-age thing. Now the kids who work there don't even have to toast racks at a time, but individually toast them through a belt-style toaster. Where was THAT when I started??

I remember scooping ice and filling drinks by hand in drive thru and at the counter. They installed the 'fill it yourself' station about 6 months before I left. I can't count how many kids we busted trying to steal Sprite with water cups. I remember one kid though, who thought I had turned my back to fill the condiment counter (which honestly was an excuse to monitor people at the station). He started filling his water cup (completely different color than normal cups) with Sprite and I stood there watching him, then just as he turned to go out the door, I asked him if he would like me to call over R.C., (who was one of the city cops who would hang out at our store a lot, both on and off duty, because his wife had recently passed away, and he was kinda lonely).

I pointed out R.C., who luckily was in uniform, and the kid looked like I had slapped him! I told him that he was to dump it or pay for it. He decided to pay for it.

Honestly, RC wouldn't have done too much other than scare the kid into honesty with a little of the witty cop humor he used on kids.
          "We go through our careers and things happen to us. Those experiences made me what I am."-Thomas Keller

Comment

Quoth Pezzle View Post
            I um.... once put my hand in a pot of boiling water because I dumped my ramen flavoring packet in it.
            *wince*

See, I would never have done that. I'd have used my fork (which I'd been stirring the ramen with already) to fish it out. In fact, I've had to do that more than once.

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
            It hurt like a bitch and blistered quite a bit but I don't have any scars I can notice. Wish it would've occurred to me to get out the aloe vera gel, which I use only when I am sunburned.
            You can still use aloe, even on old scars. Although, for absolutely best results, you really need to drink the stuff. A nastier taste I have never encountered. And it stays on your fingers forever, too. For those that don't know, if you've evern messed with rubberbands or latex, you know that flavor that you end up with on your fingers that takes all day to go away and is pretty nasty? Aloe is worse in every regard.

^-.-^
            Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
            X