This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Co-worker.

I work for Telephone Banking for a major bank. A bank that is very supportive of gay rights. In fact the first gay couple in the WORLD that was legally married, one of them worked for us, one of them used to.
    My co-worker had a customer the other day, who was FURIOUS that we had DARED to participate in the Pride Parade in his city. He was actually going to close his accounts because of this. I really hope he doesn't google "name of Bank" and Gay becasue I think his head would explode. poor dear. Man oh man do I wish I had gotten that call.

your better off with customers gone, no one needs money that badly.
    I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

He was probably disgusted at the idea of queers touching his money or some such nonsense. As Kiwi said, no need to keep customers like that.
      Discourtesy Clerk, purveyor of fine hay bales, pine scented douche and stuff that's not in bins since July 2006.

Comment

But, he could catch GAY

idiot bigots

Comment

Quoth Legal Eagle View Post
          But, he could catch GAY

idiot bigots
          He's probably one of those people who think that it is both a disease and a choice they made, and it's a sin, and blah blah blah. Who cares? Happy is happy.

Couple of great quotes I heard once in relation to gay marriage. "Let gays marry, they should have just as much right to ruin their lives as the rest of the population." And "Let them marry. If they break-up they deserve to get half of the other person's stuff."
          Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

But, he could catch GAY
            If GAY were contagious, homosexuals the world over would be coughing at guys they liked
            Now the trouble about trying to make yourself stupider than you really are is that you very often succeed.

Comment

The thread is staying nice and civil so far (thanks guys!).

However, I am warning right now that should this degenerate into debate, I won't hesitate to close it and issue warnings.
              "I live in Los Angeles, and I was on the walk of fame. I was drunk, and I got a henna tattoo that says, 'Forever.'" -Zack Galifianakis

Call Sophia Moore or Kent E. Ryder for a good time!

Comment

Working...
              X