This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baby Mama vs. Wife: Fight!

okay, this is sort of convoluted. try to stay with me.

M: man
    W: man's wife
    MBM: man's baby mama
    PK: poor kid

W and MBM start arguing outside over who has to take the PK for the night. M pretty much watches this go down without doing anything. PK is literally between W and MBM watching them argue over him. it was like a cartoon of someone watching a tennis match. cops are eventually called. unfortunately, M works for city of GF police department, and MBM works for city GD police department, so now they're arguing over who's police dept. they're going with. we are currently in city of GF, so city of GD can take a walk. both W and MBM are requesting any employee witnesses to back up their stories and any video surveillance footage. our district manager is trying to keep everyone out of someone elses legal issues. apparently W and MBM's stories are exactly the same as each other's, so one of them has to be lying.

the cops talk to manager C, who says there's really nothing we can do since no one saw or heard whatever went on and one of the women says something about how she's the victim. at that point C tells her he feels sorry for the boy they were arguing over, and the woman kind of laughed and said "oh yeah, i guess so." (i don't know if it was W or MBM.)

none of the three adults involved need to be responsible for a toddler. they could barely see beyond their own needs, let alone someone else's.

this just adds more fuel to the fire that is my hatred of humanity.
    Kim: She's got one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel.

I'd like to exercise my constitutional right to not give a fuck.

And THAT, ladies and gents, is why I NEVER WANT KIDS. I'm really sorry that you guys had to deal with that...but, more than that, I feel bad for the kid.

Comment

I don't understand why they were arguing over which police department to go with...whatever town you're in is the police department that has jursidiction...who you work for doesn't make a difference (it might get you some extra consideration, but it doesn't give 'your' department authority) probably best if I don't think about it too much...

Do you even have video surveillance outside the store? None of the stores in my area do (at least to my knowledge). Only one of the stores I worked in even has cameras in the music department, let alone anywhere else...
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth WorkAtBBuy View Post
        And THAT, ladies and gents, is why I NEVER WANT KIDS. I'm really sorry that you guys had to deal with that...but, more than that, I feel bad for the kid.
        Really, does that make any sense at all? I guess it does if you think you'd marry a guy or girl who'd be that way towards a kid or at the least, you know you'd treat the poor kid in that same way.

Life's tough, get a helmet
        Broadcasting to you live from the nerve center of my brain..... szzzt *we are currently experiencing technical difficulties, please stand by*

Comment

<rant> Nothing against you, B&NG, and in this case it kinda fits, but I find the terms "Baby Mama" and "Baby Father" completely stupid and very worthy of being stricken from language for ever, with many hot pokers for those who use it to seriously describe someone. Foamy the squirrel did a rant about it (www.illwillpress.com) and I agree. If you really want to deny association with this person, just say "My child's father/mother." It's proper English, and can easily convey all the same disdain those other terms can. GAH.</rant over>

Now, I feel sorry both for the child, and for people not able to see past their own needs to realize that a small life they are responsible for is being harmed by this. And the only reason the person wanted the other PD involved was purely for preferential treatment. Not that town? Not their business.
          Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

So, uh...W is cool enough with M having PK by MBM to maybe consider watching PK, hence the fight?

I don't know.

I'm sooooooooooooooo confused!!!!!!!!!
            Unseen but seeing
            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
            3rd shift needs love, too
            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

WTF? Shouldn't MBM be arguing with M on whos going to watch PK?
              www.myspace.com/queenofevrything

Comment

I feel sorry for the kid too, but I'm with BeckySunshine, and am mostly confused.
                Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go.

Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.
                ~Oscar Wilde

Comment

I also don't like terms like "Baby's Momma" and "Baby Daddy" I find them disrespectful and degrading, kind of in the same category as "bitches and hos"

Whenever I hear people referring to their "baby's momma" I cringe. Whatever happened to sounding like educated human beings and saying "my child's mother?"....hell, even "my kid's mom"

I only use "babys momma" when referring to women like my ex's current girlfriend, the mother of his child. The trailer trash acting women who always start shit with other women.
                  You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

I find terms like "Baby daddy" or "Baby momma" to be laughable. I only use them if I'm making fun of people who live up to the stereotypical view of welfare/druggie trash who make more babies so they can rake in more welfare rather than work for a living. In my view, if they're going to be that lazy, they deserve to be ridiculed. I'm not a bleeding heart for such people.
                    The Borg wouldn't know fun if they assimilated an amusement park. -- B'Elanna Torres, Star Trek: Voyager

Math! Math, my dear boy, is but the lesbian sister of Biology. -- Peter Griffin, Family Guy

Comment

Exactly....those are the only people I use such terms with.

My ex neighbor is the Baby Momma of ALL baby mommas. Wow....if Wiki or Webster ever wanted to define the word, her picture (well, her picture would take up multiple pages, unfortunately) would be right there. Pictures of other women who lived on that street would also be there for better clarity of definition.
                      You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Sounds like a live episode of Jerry Springer, if you ask me.

I'll check my local listings.
                        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

i told ya'll it was convoluted. i dont know myself what/why they were arguing about. all i can say with certainty is that W and MBM got into an argument over PK for pretty much no good reason.

and here's my long soapboxish response to the "baby mama" hullaballoo that seems to have sprouted: i calls 'em like i sees 'em. if you're a complete douche, you pretty much deserve whatever name i decide to throw at you. if you're a respectable woman with a child, then you're "the mother." if you are random white trash that complains about how your child is ruining your good times, then you're "the baby mama." because that's all you are. there's no "mothering" going on.

and in short, see my second signature.
                          Kim: She's got one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel.

I'd like to exercise my constitutional right to not give a fuck.

Comment

My boyfriend once heard that term being used. He yelled angrily and asked them if they had ever heard of the term "MOTHER" or "FATHER"

Comment

I blame Positive K for the popularity of those terms.... *heh*
                              DJ Particle

Comment

Working...
                              X