This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picnic Fun For All!

Wow, it's been a long time since I've posted any stories on here. Good thing I'm bored tonight.

I was catering a picnic today and the racetrack opens at 11:30. 12:30pm rolls around and three people finally show up for the picnic. One of the guys looks through all our food, and says, "Everything is beef-product! What about stuff for those of us who don't eat beef?" I guess garden salad, pasta salad, watermelon, corn, and beans are all beef-products. Man, can't even start the day right. Boring group, who barely tipped at all. I think driving the 2 miles to work and back used up more gas than my tips today could buy. Cheap asses...

The picnic next to us tipped their servers a $50 to start the day off. Then they were told they couldn't drink their own beer, because it's part of the contract that you can't bring your own food or drinks. They said because they tipped the servers so much already, they should be allowed to. Yea, like we REALLY want to get fired for a measly $50...

Later on during the day, my co-worker from that same picnic came over to me to tell me how her group asked if they could use one of our tables to play beer pong. When she refused, they demanded to speak to our manager. He laughed in their faces and walked away. Come on, seriously, like we'd actually allow that?
    "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Quoth Greenday View Post
    One of the guys looks through all our food, and says, "Everything is beef-product! What about stuff for those of us who don't eat beef?" I guess garden salad, pasta salad, watermelon, corn, and beans are all beef-products.
    But those are plaaaaaaaants!
    The icon is a bunny with a spiked collar from some carpet ad.

Comment

Working...
    X