Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I was deliberately a stupid customer today.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was deliberately a stupid customer today.

I did this deliberately, I'm hoping I gave the guys at the store a laugh. Either that, or I shattered any faith in humanity they had left.

I was in a computer store. On walking in the main door from the street, there are two doors pactically next to each other. One says 'No Entrance' the other is open and says Entrance. The store is kind of like a U shape, you'd walk in one door, through the store, and end up at the other door.

After getting what I needed, I walked to the door that was 'No Entrance', assuming that meant it was the Exit, but when I came to it from the other side, there was a giant sign, with red letters 30cm tall saying 'NOT THE EXIT'.

I then walked back to the entrance, and from in the store, you can see taped to the security detector four A4 sheets of paper, with large bold writing saying "THIS IS THE EXIT". Next to the security detector was a large whiteboard, maybe a metre tall, with large red lettering saying "YES, THIS IS THE EXIT!"

Of course, seeing all this, I immediately thought of this site, and couldn't resist. I proceeded to make a great show of looking at the signs, standing in confusion, then walking back to the desk only a metre away and asking "Excuse me, but is that the exit?" then nodding at them and walking out.

So the question is, did I bring some amusement, or break their brains?

Ahahahaa X'D

Comment

That's pretty funny. I bet they took it as a joke. The only problem is they may see this a thousand times a day, with all those signs.
      It is a terrible thing to see and have no vision.
      -Helen Keller

I got this av from Court Records, made by Croik!

Comment

Working...
      X