This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cell Phone Customer

Yesterday, a customer misplaced her cell phone and accused one of the checkers of stealing it. This particular checker has his own cell phone and would never steal anyone's cell phone since he's not that type of person. The customer was going nuts over her missing cell phone. She was talking loudly on a cell phone that she probably borrowed from one of her family members and I was working on tags while she was talking.

My service desk coworker got the call from this customer about her missing cell phone. She even called the checker at home to verify that he didn't have the phone. She did not accuse him of stealing it since she knew he wouldn't do that. She mentioned how horrible the customer was.
    My Fanfic Page
    My Fiction Page
    My Social Group
    My Pet Social Group
    My You Tube Channel

Why not pull a CSI/CM?

Quoth purplecat41877 View Post
    Yesterday, a customer misplaced her cell phone and accused one of the checkers of stealing it.
    On those shows they always dial the hidden phone and the ringing leads them right to it.

Would be fun when the phone rings in the one pocket she never checked because *SHE JUST KNOWS* it can't be there.

Comment

Quoth earl colby pottinger View Post
      On those shows they always dial the hidden phone and the ringing leads them right to it.

Would be fun when the phone rings in the one pocket she never checked because *SHE JUST KNOWS* it can't be there.
      But...*sputter*...but...that would be the...the logical thing to do!!!
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
      X