This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biggest Race of the Year=Biggest Morons

Today we had our biggest race of the year. Which means attendance can be anywhere around 50,000 people. So I got there at 8:45, had my friend take his alcohol server test, and set up the stand while he did that. 10am, gates open. Didn't get home until 7:30pm. Too much fun for me.

Since their was such a crazy amount of people at the track today, we kept running out of supplies at our stand. The part that kills me is whenever we were out of something, and we'd tell people, they all used the same phrase, "You've gotta be kidding me!" Darn, you caught me, I was pulling your leg this entire time. Let me pull a working mustard pump, a soda pib, a CO2 canister, chowder, etc. out of my ass.

I also had a lot of people ask, "It's the busiest day of the year. How can you run out of supplies?" ...Uh, wait to answer your own question dumbass. I don't have infinite supplies. The guys that do stock don't actually work. And with God knows how many people getting the same stuff over and over, it all goes quick.
    "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House
Working...
X