X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Way to go Manager ^^

My managers all finally have backbones

A guy comes in while me and M are working Home E and starts asking about a display model. He claimed a woman working in Home E the day before had quoted him 50% off the display model. I wondered which woman he talked to....Me(230 lbs male) W( 310ish lbs male) or M (180 lbs male with facial hair).

After we laughed and said no he started pulling everything off in to try and get ti cheap. Long story short i told our manager T to come on up.

Me: yours truly
    T: Service Manager
    SC: Annoying as hell customer

SC: the Lady in home E. said i can get it 50% off yesterday.
    T: We didnt have a woman covering home E yesterday. I can give you 10% off like most display models and another 10% off to cover anything that may have happened.
    In other words to get him the eff out of the store.
    SC: No this was $50.00 off last week!
    Me: Wasnt it just 50% off according to the female version of me yesterday?
    Sc: No no it was 50.00 off last week. I want to match that.
    T: There wasnt any camera's on sale last week sir.
    SC: Well 20% is outragiouse! If you give me 20% off i better get a new model.
    T: If I had a new model I would charge you full price...
    SC:This is outrageouse

It was about 20 minutes of this. He also noticed us snickering a little. I'l explain why....

The guy came in wearing a very loose white shirt that was opened halfway down his chest. He was BRONZE. I mean he was BLINDING. The lights where reflecting off his chest. His sunglasses where huge and covered almost half his face and was pressed right into it as well. The kicker? This is edmonton. Even if its a hot day we are the Snowblind capital of the world. This isnt florida or cali or anything.

The real kicker? T sent our LPO after him and he tried to pull the same shit downstairs with other stuff. We banned him for attempted fraud =D.
    Fan? This is shit. Shit? Meet fan.

I never imagined George Hamilton was so cheap.
    "Time shall help me face my painful memories with indifference, and with more of it, I won't feel the need to face them at all..."

Comment

Quoth Kusanagi View Post
      SNAP! That was beautiful!
      Teach a SC to fish... and they will whine about you not catching, filleting, frying, and serving it up on a silver platter for them. - EvilEmpryss

Comment

Quoth Kusanagi View Post
        He has to save money somehow for his (future) cancer treatments.
        Unseen but seeing
        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
        3rd shift needs love, too
        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
        X