This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't Lie If It Isn't Believable

Worked picnic today. Pouring rain out, I got completely soaked. My group was friendly but tipped my co-worker and I a total of $8. What crap. The other picnic catered today though, tipped well, but were very rude.

Apparently, some woman wouldn't stop bitching out my co-workers catering their picnic. They brought their own water bottles, which isn't allowed, as stated in the contract they signed. The woman tried to say that they've always been allowed to bring their own drinks, which is a lie. She tried to use the fact that our picnic manager is managing for the first year as to why this is happening. The guy has been working picnics for years. Nothing has changed since he started. THEN, at 3:00pm when they took the food away, as stated in the contract, the woman starting bitching out my manager. When re-informed of the contract, she tried to say that the food wasn't even ready until 1pm. Now I take offense to that one. It was ME and another girl who went to the kitchen and got the food. We had the food out and ready by 11:15am. How dare she spew such bullshit. Luckily, the picnic manager has a spine and didn't put up with her crap. He called her out on her lies, and stuck up for me and the girl who went to the kitchen.

Seriously, if you are going to lie, at least make it something believable.
    "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Had a woman tell me today that her friend referred her to the store, that she had signed up last week for her membership, and she wanted her free case of water because she never got it (you get a case of water for you and a friend when you bring a guest and sign up)

I pulled up her account, she's been a member since 2003.

No, we didn't give it to her.
    "I, too, am saddened by the lack of hookers in this thread." -LingualMonkey

Comment

Working...
    X