This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Canarr View Post
    Uh... and the father didn't get in trouble with the police, why, exactly? Where I live, filing a false police report is a criminal offense. So is the faking of nonexistent felonies, and, uh... shooting at people! Didn't your co-worker file charges?
    He was too scared to file charges. Everyone around him tried to convince him that he should, but he refused saying he didn't want any more trouble. And I don't get why the dad didn't just accept the fact that his 22 year old daughter might want to date a guy her age. It's one of those mysteries that just get me shaking my head.
    "But I don't want to be among mad people."
    You can't help that. We're all mad here. Every fucking one of us.

Comment

You know, I always wondered why guys can't wear skirts if girls wear pants. Maybe he was making some kind of social statement? Or he's just a cross-dresser.
      It is a terrible thing to see and have no vision.
      -Helen Keller

I got this av from Court Records, made by Croik!

Comment

Quoth Princess-Snake View Post
        There was this college guy wandering around the store... in a skirt. The customers around him generally avoided him.
        Geez, I'd go up and start a conversation.
        Unseen but seeing
        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
        3rd shift needs love, too
        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth the lawsmeister View Post
          would that be a sarong?
          As wrong as what?

Comment

There's a guy who comes to my store, probably in his late 20s, and he's often in a kilt. But he's HOT. It takes something special to pull off long hair and a kilt, look manly, and look good. The stubble helps, too. So yeah, kilt or no, I do enjoy it when he comes to my line. ^^

Comment

Quoth mariamousie1 View Post
              You know, I always wondered why guys can't wear skirts if girls wear pants.
              The skirt was originally a manly-man type of clothing. Way way back in the day. Until pants came along. Of course, pink also used to be the manly man color.

I realize as I get older that I am truly in synch with the feminists of old. All they wanted was the right to wear whatever the hell they wanted. And here I am, wanting to wear whatever the hell I want, and getting threats on my life...

Of course, I was more worried about it when I was in the furry community. I'm less worried about it now.
              "I call murder on that!"

Comment

And the reason that Pink was a manly color was because Red was the color for men . . .and blue was for girls. It had to do with what was available to dye fabric . . .mostly berries were used. Your wealth was displayed by how deep the color was. Add in some time in the sun and you end up with faded red which is also known as pink.

Comment

Quoth Princess-Snake View Post
                  He was too scared to file charges. Everyone around him tried to convince him that he should, but he refused saying he didn't want any more trouble. And I don't get why the dad didn't just accept the fact that his 22 year old daughter might want to date a guy her age. It's one of those mysteries that just get me shaking my head.
                  Sucks to be him, I guess. But seriously, in Germany, if someone called the cops to report a kidnapping, and they found out the girl was merely on a date, the chance is good that the father would've spent a night in jail. At the very least, gotten a serious fine.

I remember talking to an American girl at a party, years ago, whose father was also.... wary... of guys taking her out. She said that the boys always had to pick her up at home, always come in to meet her parents, and that her dad was always cleaning his guns when they came...

But at least, that's kinda funny to tell afterwards.
                  You gotta polish a memory like a stone. Chip off the parts that remind you it was just a game. Work it until it's indistinguishable from any other memory.

Comment

Working...
                  X