This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth skeptic53 View Post
    At the height of the Barney craze a few years ago, I was in a department store during Xmas shopping season. They had a huge display of plush Barneys that would vocalize if they were pressed. They also vocalized if jostled, and with the shopping crowds thundering around the store, there were several score of Barneys all singing "I love you, you love me..." all out of sync. The clerks in the area were moments from being hauled off gibbering in strait jackets...
    AAAAAAAAUUUuuuuuuggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!...........

*dies*
    "...Muhuh? *blink-blink* >_O *roll over* ZZZzzz......"

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
      But the question remains: what the hell was she doing with a gun and a silencer at what I presume to be a young age?
      Why must it be a young age? I had a furby. Hell, my MOTHER had *three* of the damn things. Trust me, there were definitely times I wanted to shoot those damn things.
      "The things that I remember best - those are the things I wasn't supposed to do…."

I'm coming back as a Schooner Wharf Bar dog.

Comment

Quoth reformedwaitress View Post
        Why must it be a young age? I had a furby. Hell, my MOTHER had *three* of the damn things. Trust me, there were definitely times I wanted to shoot those damn things.
        We have a couple of those detested Furbys . . .

It didn't take long to figure out how to remove the batteries, trust me. Definitely more humane than shooting with a gun.

Of course, it might be more fun to play "Kick the Baby" with one.
        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Furby hacking

I may try this if I can score one of the little buggers for free/very cheap.
          "I am quite confident that I do exist."
          "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Working...
          X