• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth karma_gypsy View Post
    Where the heck did these young girls get the idea to 'go to the manager?'
    Don't you know who they are?!

*duck*
    I second that Frederick Douglass quote--unfortunately, so do a lot of SCs.

Comment

I once had two little boys, no older than 10 or 12, come into my line around christmas time. They started throwing toys and candy onto the counter while their mother(?) desperately tried to tell them not to. They told her to shut up, then told me the same thing when I ignored them and tried to talk to her.

She did her best to indicate that she didn't want the toys and such, giving me a greatful smile when I started to put them in returns. The boys began shouting, "We won, we won!" They also used some choice language, scattered throughout.

Inside, I was FUMING. Even if she was just the babysitter, she should have tried to control them. That is when you firmly remove them from the store. Yes, she looked overwhelmed, but something tells me this was not just a recent "phase." Even if they were her *stepkids,* and the father indulged this sort of behavior, he doesn't sound like the kind of man I'd want to be married to. :P

I hope those brats were disappointed when they got home. :P

PS - I like kids, so I am using the term "brat," only because that's exactly how they acted. I try not to call kids anything else, usually.

Comment

Working...
      X