This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth greensinestro View Post
    Don't even get me started on line jumpers. They are the worst kind of SC out there. Three episodes I remember are these:

* Old fart at Eckard Drugs at the pharmacy. I went to get a prescription, and when they said next (which was me), he jumped ahead and slammed his check book down on the counter, writing out a check. I told him I was next, and it was "Oh, you're a young man and can wait." The nerve of some people, although the clerk helped me anyhow and told the old man to get to the back of the line, which was behind me!
    three examples show how rude society is. They have no place in this world.
    I would've said "No YOU dont' understa..." Grabbed my chest, started breathing heavily, and fell to the floor convulsing.

Revenge is sweet isn't it?

Comment

I jumped in line today but I dont think I did anything wrong. I went into Quiznos, where they have the register at one end of the counter and you order at the other end. A guy was standing in the middle looking at the menu. I stood there for a few seconds, and when he had not moved or started to order I went past him and made my order. He gave me a dirty look, but I ignored him. He took forever to order his sandwich anyway, he ended up ordering the same thing as me when he saw it come out of the over.

Comment

Quoth ReverendBSB View Post
        I jumped in line today but I dont think I did anything wrong. I went into Quiznos, where they have the register at one end of the counter and you order at the other end. A guy was standing in the middle looking at the menu. I stood there for a few seconds, and when he had not moved or started to order I went past him and made my order. He gave me a dirty look, but I ignored him.
        That is a different senario. He obviously wasn't ready. Had he been committed to the line and you jumped him, that would have put you in the wrong.

Comment

Quoth MrSunshineState View Post
          That is a different senario. He obviously wasn't ready. Had he been committed to the line and you jumped him, that would have put you in the wrong.
          Oh I agree, and I did not feel I was in the wrong at all. But he obviously felt so, not that I really care. I was willing to ignore the dirty look, but if he had said something I would have tore him up.

Comment

Quoth Namrepus221 View Post
            I would've said "No YOU dont' understa..." Grabbed my chest, started breathing heavily, and fell to the floor convulsing.

Revenge is sweet isn't it?
            I can just see the guilty on the old man's face, haha. Thanks for making me laugh out loud.

Comment

Quoth ReverendBSB View Post
              I jumped in line today but I dont think I did anything wrong.
              Wandered into Arby's the other night to grab dinner. I was just standing there, staring at the dinner menu, not even close to the counter. A customer came in, walked right past me, stopped, looked at me, came back, and gestured toward the counter, "Are you in line?"
              "Not really, I'm not sure what I want yet... go ahead if you do know..."
              "No, I really don't know either," and stared at the board with me...
              "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Quoth greensinestro View Post
                Don't even get me started on line jumpers. They are the worst kind of SC out there. Three episodes I remember are these:

* Old fart at Eckard Drugs at the pharmacy. I went to get a prescription, and when they said next (which was me), he jumped ahead and slammed his check book down on the counter, writing out a check. I told him I was next, and it was "Oh, you're a young man and can wait." The nerve of some people, although the clerk helped me anyhow and told the old man to get to the back of the line, which was behind me!

These three examples show how rude society is. They have no place in this world.
                Another old person who think just because they are old, they are entitled to do anything they want. Also, what does being young have to do with basically jumping in front of somebody? I wonder if he is one of those "slow" people who like to RUSH others.

Comment

Quoth Juwl View Post
                  Wandered into Arby's the other night to grab dinner. I was just standing there, staring at the dinner menu, not even close to the counter. A customer came in, walked right past me, stopped, looked at me, came back, and gestured toward the counter, "Are you in line?"
                  "Not really, I'm not sure what I want yet... go ahead if you do know..."
                  "No, I really don't know either," and stared at the board with me...

Dangit! now I've got visions stuck in my head of a whole huge herd of people standing in front of a couple confused cashiers, nobody able to decide what they want!
                  ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
                  And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

Working...
                  X