Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Audio clip = teh aw3som3. Gravekeeper, with your perseverance, you win over us all.
    Purveyor of all chickeny goodness, and chicken ninja of the highest grade!
    "With it's indiscriminate slaughter of organic tissue, nothing can survive." - Mongo Skruddgemire

Comment

Quoth ColonelInTheKitchen View Post
      Gravekeeper, with your perseverance, you win over us all.
      Oh, I don't know.

There are a lot of people who deal with the "crazies" on a daily basis. (I know PhoneJockey certainly has her share.)

I suspect Gravekeeper just has a knack for telling the stories.
      Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Quoth DesignFox View Post
        I liked the end of the audio clip, where GK told the guy he'd "get right on that"
        For some reason, I'm picturing Joel Hodgson from Mystery Science Theater 3000 saying that. Similar quirky sense of humor, I guess.
        Quoth Kara_CS View Post
        What line does he call? And what does he actually want?
        That is a very good question. Perhaps he's just some sorry schmoe who gets off on calling late night operators and snarling obscenities at them.
        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
        My LiveJournal
        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth DrinkJockey
          Yeah, can I sig that or something...
          Feel free. Taking over the entire site with forum sigs is part of my cunni-, er, I mean, sure, go ahead.

Quoth JadedCarGuy
          What in god's name were they advertising?
          Calvin Klein ad. ><

Quoth Kara_CS
          What line does he call? And what does he actually want?
          Well, he's rather explicit about what he wants ;p As for what line he's calling, its the Van office of a certain agency of the American government. Hence the anti-American rant. The line itself gets ALL the crazies. I've only ever had two real calls on it. -.-

Comment

Have you ever tried letting that guy just rant against a wall of silence?
            I wonder how he'd react to not being responded to in any way, aside from the standard greeting of the number he's calling...
            3 Basic rules for ordering food.
            - Order from the menu.
            - If you order something that will take some time to cook, then be prepared to wait.
            - Don't talk about Fight Club.

Comment

GK, I <3 you.
              check out my new blog!!!!

http://pitofdespairblog.blogspot.com/

feel free to comment/send me the links to your blog!

Comment

Why is insane rating and swearing made even more humorous by a Canadian accent??
                The only words you said that I understood were "His", "Phone" and "Ya'll". The other 2 paragraphs worth was about as intelligible as a drunken Teletubby barkin' come on's at a Hooter's waitress.

Comment

Quoth Banrion View Post
                  Why is insane rating and swearing made even more humorous by a Canadian accent??
                  I think we can blame that one on Terrence & Phillip.
                  Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Comment

I've listened to that audio clip like 5 times a day the past 2 and a half days
                    and even though I just joined, i've been a silent lurker for awhile and am now joining the ever growing Gravekeeper fan girl club. The way you handled that moron...even if it was sort of an...oops 'brian filter failed' in that instance....wins
                    and,yeah, i'm of agreement that I love your voice.

^_^
                    Yes- I'm the supervisor today
                    Yes I'm young
                    Get Over It.....and have a nice day

Comment

I'm really sorry Gravekeeper. This is it. This is the last post.

You are officially..... my new personal hero and guru. Please teach me. I will not accept non teaching.

I will obey, Master.

*imagines kara and GK as a part of a strange cult with whips and scary candles*

Wusa!
                      Last edited by Calud; 08-29-2007, 03:53 AM.
                      http://www.deezer.com/#music/album/100130
                      Melody Gardot

Comment

Quoth cloudiko View Post
                        GK, I <3 you.
                        :hisssssssssssssssssssssss:

j/k

The more the merrier!!!!!
                        Unseen but seeing
                        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                        3rd shift needs love, too
                        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Okay- after listening to the audio clip again, I can say that you definetly have a twin in voice with my first order that came through last night.

Don't worry though, it was a nice polite customer that knew exactly what pizza he wanted. He made me smile.

Edit to add: This post was my 1st post that didn't have to be moderated....I'm official now ^_^
                          Last edited by jigshoes86; 09-01-2007, 03:33 PM. Reason: to add
                          Yes- I'm the supervisor today
                          Yes I'm young
                          Get Over It.....and have a nice day

Comment

You sound like Brian Posehn, but with a bit of a lighter voice.
                            You know, the bald gay guy on The Sarah Silverman Program?
                            "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

I thought I was safe when I got on the train tonight...it was quiet...there were only two people across from me and they were being relatively quiet.....but alas, it was not to be.

At the first stop the girl across from me when "OMIGWAD THERE'S SUCH AND SUCH. OH AND SUCH AND SUCH IS WITH THEM". Then, as if on cue, some girl outside the train threw herself up against the window like a loach. The doors open, and 6 loud, drunken fools pile in. Turns out they're ALL friends of the 2 people that were across from me. They begin to have a loud, obnoxious conversation with highpoints like:

"Dude, you look hung over, you ok?"
                              "Nah, I'm just drunk."

I hunker down for what will be a painful ride......then we got to the next station. Once again the same girl ( What is she, Queen of the Monkey People? ) looks out the window and again goes "OMIGAWD THERE' SSUCH AND SUCH!#".

Wtf? Even I know you can't have this many people in the party. The rest have to wait on the airship.

So another pack of complete idiots piles on and they're all friends of the first pack of idiots. There are no 16, 16 of these slathering yiplings crammed into one end of the skytrain with me.

But that wasn't the best part. The best part was one of them had her 5 year old daughter with her ( #17 ). Cus thats where a 5 year old should be at 11 pm on a Friday night: Out with mommy's 15 loud, drunk, swearing with every other word friends and on their way downtown to drink more. ( WTF woman. Hire a babysitter or stay home. Make sure you tie your legs together to avoid confounding the problem in the future. )

The vagina needs to come with a child proof cap like Tylenol. If niether of you can figure out how to open it ( Push and turn? ) you aren't getting any relief.

From the sounds of it, it was a Surrey Girl's night out. You have my sympathies.

Comment

Working...
                              X