Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This evil woman probably thought she deserved some free baby sitting...Dumb f**king bitch.

Comment

Wow...

Talk about someone so self-absorbed they're in their own little world, huh? Poor kid... I hope CPS can get her out of there, because that's obviously not a mentally healthy woman (I mean, to either get so mad over a bill you forget your kid for an ENTIRE day, or worse intentionally abandon your kid there). I DO however have some predictions, if she's true to form:

1. She will dispute the credit card charges.

2. She will come back in three months or so and demand her dog back

3. If she loses her daughter, it will be 'your fault'

That's just the general pattern of suck I get from this. Still... holy hell, that's just horrible.
      Check out my webcomic!

Comment

Care to provide me with her address? I'll make sure she learns a lesson from this
        Broadcasting to you live from the nerve center of my brain..... szzzt *we are currently experiencing technical difficulties, please stand by*

Comment

I usually can't stand kids, but leaving one at a vet's office is just...despicable. They should make it mandatory to have a liscense to have kids. It's just far too easy.

Neko, you have some of the best stories. Call me!
          Check out my cosplay social group!
          http://customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=18

Comment

Start out with

Move on to

Add a few s

Holy. Biscuit.

Quoth justZu View Post
            Too bad the little girl can't be adopted by the vet along with the dog. Sounds like they would both be better off away from that psycho bitch.
            Second the opinion.
            Unseen but seeing
            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
            3rd shift needs love, too
            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Years ago, a group of metaly disabled adults came into our pet store. There were about 12 patients and 2 chaperones. Appartently someone needed dog food. No big deal, they had been here before. It was a slow afternoon and they toured the store for about thirty minutes. A little bit later, we notice a man hanging out by the front door. Only 11 got on the bus. A manager hung out with him for a bit trying to get any info from him and all he could get was "waiting for Charlie". I called local hospitals with no luck and called to police. Two officers came in and were able to determine what hospital he came from. For the first hour he was pretty mellow and entertaining (he was jumping up and down yelling "happy!" , giving out hugs.) We showed him different animals and tried to make him comfortable. The second hour took a toll on him and he began screaming, jumping and chasing customers. There was little we could do and the officers were hesitant to take him back themselves not knowing how he would react. Given the amount of time he was in the store and his every changing behavior, we had no idea if this guy had missed any meds. Roughly 2 1/2 hours later "Charlie" showed up and got his ass ripped in two. One of the cops pulled him aside and gave him tongue lashing Jenna Jameson couldn't handle. They made sure to report him and I am sure he was put back on bed pan duty.

Comment

That harpy has no business raising a pet rock, let alone a child and a dog! I hope that CPS got that little girl (how old was she?) into a better situation and that vicious old hag charged with child neglect!

If you hear any news on that front, please keep us updated!
                I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                My LiveJournal
                A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Well we may have a winner here for Worst Parent Ever

Comment

Quoth CrazedClerk View Post
                    Well we may have a winner here for Worst Parent Ever
                    Wrong. That's reserved for Alicia Boyd-Reynolds, the mother who gave her 18 month old baby cocaine.
                    Military Spouse Support.
                    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
                    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

That was horrible. Please, keep us updated if you get any other news on the situation.

We had a situation years ago when 2 little kids, no more than 4-5 years old, showed up at the restaurant we worked at. We saw them cross the 4-lane highway that ran through town, then go play on our playground. Our restaurant was being sold, and we were in the process of final clean-up. These kids were there for several hours, with no adult looking for them. They spoke no English, so we couldn't get their address or phone #s. We even sent someone over to the McDonalds they had come from, but no one was missing a kid there. Finally handed them over to the police, because it was clear no one was looking for them in our area. Hopefully CSD was able to help them out.
                      That is so full of suck Dyson doesn't know how they did it - shankyknitter

Comment

Quoth Skandranon View Post
                        3. She had left behind her daughter.
                        Oh...My...God

What an awful woman. I can't believe she didn't come back, how selfish

Comment

The worst thing in the world is that any two morons can get together and have a child. This just sucks. When she called back to "Complain about arresting her daughter" please tell us you just hung up. What a pig.

Comment

Arresting her daughter. She should be more concerned about me arresting her for violating my brand-spanking-new "Too Stupid to Breed" laws. What the hell was she thinking? What the hell even goes on in that kind of mentality? Yeah, I don't think I want to know. I second anybody who wants a good half an hour with her and some choice props.

Comment

Quoth Gabrielle Proctor View Post
                              I usually can't stand kids, but leaving one at a vet's office is just...despicable. They should make it mandatory to have a liscense to have kids. It's just far too easy.

Neko, you have some of the best stories. Call me!
                              With our foster system as packed as it is, how do you suggest enforcing it?

Not saying I disagree with you, just wanting some further information. *Suggests MANDATORY sex ed because the ones that complain about how it's the parents' responsibility DON'T teach them*

Comment

Working...
                              X