This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
    Actually, I think Gravekeeper has the number 1 spot...then Kara, so you get the bronze
    Um, then who gets the silver??

Comment

Quoth Shironu-Akaineko View Post
      There is. It's called "Complaining".
      How very true.

sigh...and us straight girls only have our "feminine wiles"...doesn't sound quite so intimidating...
      Yeah, cause I can use the ol' feminine wiles too. After all, by the time they figure out they don't stand a chance with me, it's too late

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
      I'm REALLY contemplating if I can get away with using that on the line neck time Captain Anti-America calls, and if not if its worth being written up for.
      I say it would definitely be worth it.
      "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

Quoth CrazedClerk View Post
        Um, then who gets the silver??
        Kara.

1st place goes to GK
        2nd to Kara
        and so on from there...

I think I'll have to become much wittier if I ever want a medal.
        "In the end I was the mean girl/or somebody's in between girl"~Neko Case

“You don't need many words if you already know what you're talking about.” ~William Stafford

Comment

SKYNET

Quoth Kara_CS View Post
          There is no party here. Trust me, you don’t want to be here, among the customer service folk. The sum of our hatred radiates throughout our call center like a miasma of death. If you set foot in here, you would know what true madness is, moments before your eyes melted in their sockets and your body turned inside-out and burst into flames. On our way out the door, we would tread upon the ashes and crunch the few remaining fragments of bone under our heels and grin in sinister delight. On second thought, let me give you the address. Do you have a pen?
          Your company would not happen to be bringing out a new service call SKYNET by chance?
          Last edited by earl colby pottinger; 08-28-2007, 01:45 AM.

Comment

Quoth Kara_CS View Post
            There is no party here. Trust me, you don’t want to be here, among the customer service folk. The sum of our hatred radiates throughout our call center like a miasma of death. If you set foot in here, you would know what true madness is, moments before your eyes melted in their sockets and your body turned inside-out and burst into flames. On our way out the door, we would tread upon the ashes and crunch the few remaining fragments of bone under our heels and grin in sinister delight. On second thought, let me give you the address. Do you have a pen?
            I like those odds!!!!!

sigh...and us straight girls only have our "feminine wiles"...doesn't sound quite so intimidating...
            BE, feminine wiles are the best. And they can be used for good AND evil.
            Unseen but seeing
            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
            3rd shift needs love, too
            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth BeckySunshine View Post
              BE, feminine wiles are the best. And they can be used for good AND evil.
              lol but with lesbian super powers we can do good and evil at the same time. Like i did yesterday!!

i came to work in a wide neck shirt with a U swoop down the front and apparently in my selfconcerning blindness i didnt know that if you walked by me while i was reading at my desk you can see all the way down my shirt, or least you would if i didnt have a impressive chest blocking the view! I bet about twenty guys can describe my bullet scar to you. They poor bridge girl looked embarrassed when she asked if i had a sweater because the girls where complaining....

Comment

Rule number one broken.....thank goodness for napkins.
                The arches of the Gates of Hell are golden and the Devil wears big red shoes.

Comment

what can i say, i no long really notice certain part sof my body unless something isnt right (there too much of a breeze, something is too tight or something just plain aint right) i think i should be happy i didnt wear one of my push ups......

Comment

Working...
                  X