Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Oh, hey! Riiiiick...shelle. Rachelle. Long time no see. How's everything goin for ya these days?"

Yeah, grew up with Rick, and after he got out from the Marines, he became Rachelle. Wears makeup better than I do. Still don't know if he "went all the way" with the surgery though. And when I think about it, I don't want to know. He's still a cool.....gal.

Meh. Don't know what to call him, except friend......
    ...how do used tampons attract thieves? ---Sleepwalker

Chickens are Asexual!

Comment

Majorly awesome
      Last edited by Fire_on_High; 12-22-2007, 09:26 AM. Reason: Removing yet another downthread duh moment.
      "English is the result of Norman men-at-arms attempting to pick up Saxon barmaids and is no more legitimate than any of the other results."
      - H. Beam Piper

Comment

Quoth FenigDurak View Post
        For the record, I'm in the white shirt in the middle: Busted!
        Two things: One, how did anyone mistake YOU for a SIR!??!?!

Two, has anyone ever told you you bear somewhat of a resemblance to Alyson Hannigan?

Quoth XCashier View Post
        And until someone comes up with a polite, gender-neutral singular form of address, we have no choice but say "sir" or "ma'am".
        "Yo!"

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
        Still A Customer."

Comment

I got it again yesterday. Must have just been a slip of the tongue, because I was helping him about ten minutes, and as he left he said- "Sir? Thankyou, you've been very helpful."

For the record, I am here...
          http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...IMAG0001-4.jpg
          Deepak Chopra says, "Fear deprives people of choice. Fear shrinks the world into isolated, defensive enclaves. Fear spirals out of control. Fear makes everyday life seem clouded over with danger.

Comment

Quoth Juwl View Post
            There are most definitely three genders, and upwards of an infinite number more.
            According to an Anthropology prof last year, there's at least 7.

Comment

Quoth GingerBiscuit View Post
              (looking)

(looking again)

Okay, I give up. How do YOU get SIRRED???!?!?!?

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
              Still A Customer."

Comment

I concur. Most un-Sir-like.
                "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                  (looking)

(looking again)

No idea. Even with the horrendous uniform on and my hair pulled back I'm not exactly masculine.
                  Deepak Chopra says, "Fear deprives people of choice. Fear shrinks the world into isolated, defensive enclaves. Fear spirals out of control. Fear makes everyday life seem clouded over with danger.

Comment

I've gotten "Ma'am"'d a few times. I mostly shrug it off.

I tend to keep nails fairly long (I've had women ask me how I keep them in such good condition!) and enjoy having my hair at about shoulder length.

Comment

Quoth cattaur View Post
                      I tend to keep nails fairly long (I've had women ask me how I keep them in such good condition!)
                      (looks at her own brittle nails)
                      So, tell, how DO you keep them in such good condition?
                      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                      My LiveJournal
                      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                        (looking)

(looking again)

Visual Kei music fan maybe?

Ah well, some people can't be troubled to look beyond their own sphere and expect reality to adjust to suit them.
                        The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
                        "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
                        Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

I got called sir the other day.

Now, I know I can seem rather androgynous, but that usually goes out the window when they see that I have boobs. Some people are dumb.
                          6/16/2008: Best. Day. Ever.

Things I've Learned: Birth is not a miracle, it's a science, and science is damned disgusting. It's also really, really, cool.

Comment

Working...
                          X