This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He wasn't there! (Thief)

So, we've been at the new store for, I think 3 months now. Same guy comes in every morning nad buys coffee. Rarely does he come in on other shifts. (Or at least grave, I don't know about later morning/afternoon).

One fine day I'm working day shift, and he comes in. He may be a regular, but he was acting, well unusal. I see him go to beer cooler, pull out two beers. He goes around the asile, does something with his coat, comes to the counter, sets ONE beer on the counter. AS he is doing this, he says he forgot his money, pulling out his wallet and showing it to me. He asks if I want him to put the one can back. I tell him I'll do it. He walks out, I quickly put the can back, DEFINITY relize there is ONE can missing. I run back to the front, and see him already opening that beer he just stoled. I told him don't ever come here again. He just mumbles ok, and walks away.

I tell the manager in the morning, and she says ok. Later that day, he comes back while she and swing guy are working. She asks him if he took the pabst. He says no, he wasn't here in Portland til late sunday night. (She still hadnt have time to look at the tape, so she can't say anything). She justs says ok. He proceeds to ask if she wants his business. She says she likes people's business, IF they are good. If they are bad, then no, screw them. After he left, and she went home, she viewed the tape. Booya, it is 100 percent him stealing the beer.

He came in AGAIN last night, on my shift. I told him as he was coming in the door, in loud clear words "GET... THE....FUCK....OUT".

He just shrugs, leaves, yelling at his friend that he was kicked out again. They leave. Manager tells me in the morning, that next time he gets his cigs or coffee, she's taking the money he owes, and kicking him out, permentally. THen she decided, nah, he was jackass that stoled and lied about it, she just tell him to get the hell out if he comes back. Now everyone knows he's banned.

All this, over a 1.55 beer. I don't get people.
    Military Spouse Support.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion
Working...
X