Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never bother to get a passport. But my drivers license was taken back in the day when I was wearing glasses regularly. Now I almost never wear my glasses (sunglasses sure, but not my corrective glasses). Nobody has ever notice that when they ask for id. They're too busy trying to figure out how my driver license can still be good when it expired nearly 10 years ago. (I love florida's safe driver renewal stickers)
    I've lost my mind ages ago. If you find it, please hide it.

Comment

So...I had to check out the gov. website for the rules....doh...

http://www.ppt.gc.ca/help/faq.aspx?lang=e

Can I wear my glasses to have my picture taken?

Glasses, including tinted prescription glasses, may be worn as long as the eyes are clearly visible. Sunglasses are unacceptable.

But still, that lady was a royal PITA. It's a stinkin' photo not a reproduction of a Rembrandt or Van Gogh...Jeez.
      "I reject your reality and substitute my own"....Adam Savage-Mythbuster

Must remember to stop using "brain of death" on slower morons.... I meant customers.

Comment

But the funny funny fine print to wearing glasses folks is this:

They MUST be frameless, rimless and glare proof lenses. Since 99.99% of glasses don't fit this description - 99.99% of glasses must be removed before the passport is taken... But do people listen to the woman who actually knows what she's talking about and does this for a living? Nahhh. "I got it off dah in'nernet!"

Comment

Working...
        X