Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm applying for a job to start painting cars... i hope that doesen't mean people will start throwing cars at me o.O
    Rawr

Comment

Quoth DarthRetard View Post
      *me, being the ninja I am, catches it with my face, slightly pissed off*
      Nice one, Kenshin, I know you could've dodged it, but if you had, the lady sitting behind you would've been hurt.
      "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Isn't that assault?

Comment

Anakah, it is assault, but it's nothing I'd waste our police forces time with. They have enough gang violence and other bigger problems down here. We just gave her her return and she never came back.

Juwl, There actually were people behind me, but the reason I didn't catch it with my hand or dodge it is because I was finishing putting away trade-ins and stuff. I didn't see it coming till the last second.

Comment

W: You don't understand, this is not right! He's trying to cheat me and my husband, and I will go to the mall manager about this, he's a cheater and a liar, and in my country I have had many people like this man arrested for the rape of Israeli women! (I'm a rapist, by the way. One of my many *talents* apparently.)
            So if someone cheats and lies, she has them accused of rape.... Not EVEN in the same time zone.

Comment

Sad thing becky, is , is that I can't even score a 10 on my scale.
              Maybe I can swing by and help you with that.

:I'm helpful:
              Unseen but seeing
              oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
              There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
              3rd shift needs love, too
              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

After she threw it at you the simple and rather fun answer would have been. And if you where able to swat it down rather swiftly causing a delightful crunching sound.

Oh I'm sorry, I can't return this. You see it appears to have sustained some rather sever abuse while in you're possesion. You see how the case and the screen are cracked. We are not able to return items in this poor of condition.

THank you....DONT come again...
                My Karma ran over your dogma.

Comment

What a , I would have at least called security, on her, Sure maybe she didnt hurt you this time but what if it hit you in the eye, or if it had given you a concussion, <those Game Boys are not exactly the softest thing around> , but on the other hand i can understand wanting to get rid of her as soon as possible,. Still, INHO you should still talk with the security in case she tries this somewhere else in the mall 'cause she might hurt someone. That way security can make the call as to getting the cops involved. Kudos to your manager for banning her though.
                  Last edited by Crow The Robot; 09-12-2007, 11:41 PM.

Comment

Anakah, it is assault, but it's nothing I'd waste our police forces time with. They have enough gang violence and other bigger problems down here. We just gave her her return and she never came back.
                    Im curious - what were the reactions of the other customers who were in line?
                    "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

I didn't see it coming till the last second.
                      Sorry, anime reference. One of the very few episodes of Rurouni Kenshin I've actually seen.
                      "I call murder on that!"

Comment

The customers' reactions I didn't notice till it was over. This one poor guy was in tears from holding back laughter, I know that. Our MIT, who's now a manager at another store, I thought she was gonna pass out...

Comment

I would have said hell with the job and jumped the counter and showed her what a good ole fashion ass kicking was.

She should have at the very least been arrested.
                          Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

Refering to the title of the thread, instead of a bomb shelter, we need a gameboy shelter
                            MMO Addicts group

Comment

To this day, no joke, I will NOT sell a gameboy. I give it to another associate.

Comment

Working...
                              X