X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .......please God at the very least no fishnets. ><

The rest of the outfit is scary enough.

Comment

• In case nobody has caught numerous previous references in other threads, as well as GK's obvious discomfort in this thread...can we dispense with this "fangirl" twaddle?

It obviously embarrasses the guy.
      Besides, I, for one, am really sick of seeing almost every one of his very well-written and entertaining threads turn into all this "let's open the GK fangirl/fanboy club and vote on uniforms," as well as all the attempts to hit on him, no matter how much in fun they may be.

I know you mean well, but in my opinion, it completely detracts from the quality of his stories.

GK may feel differently, and I'm sorry if I overstepped and spoke up on his behalf, but I have had numerous PM's from members mentioning this exact thing, and, frankly, a lot of them are tired of it too.
      They come to his threads to read his stories and get tired of all this nonsense.

Let the guy write and save your rabid admiration for PM's.
      Last edited by Ree; 12-02-2007, 12:55 PM.
      Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

• Quoth Ree View Post
        GK may feel differently, and I'm sorry if I overstepped and spoke up on his behalf, but I have had numerous PM's from members mentioning this exact thing, and, frankly, a lot of them are tired of it too.
        They come to his threads to read his stories and get tired of all this nonsense.

Let the guy write and save your rabid admiration for PM's.
        No, you're pretty much spot on. I don't mind a joke or two now and then but the derailments make me squirm uncomfortably. Plus it does completely detract from the thread and I'm sure other people are pretty sick of listening to it by now.

I've been attempting to walk a fine diplomatic line around it and I thought we'd gotten it under control last time. On one hand they're just teasing, but on the other hand its bothering other people and making me squirm. Once it begins bothering people outside of myself though its time to stop. Especially when that becomes the focus of the thread rather then the stories.

So guys ( Well, girls... ), can we please keep it down and on topic? I don't mind a joke here and there but derailments are too much. The questionable attention makes me squirm and I don't like being forced to have to come out and ask like this again. =/

Comment

Working...
        X