X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth thegiraffe View Post
    You can't drink a gallon of milk at one time,
    I can. The gallon challenge is my expertise.

Comment

I used to be able to drink a gallon of milk in one shot. I stop doing that. Back when I was younger, when people didn't believe I could drink that much liquid. I would pick up a 2 liter and chug it down. I don't do that anymore
      I've lost my mind ages ago. If you find it, please hide it.

Comment

Perhaps I should rephrase:

If you're going to drink a gallon of milk in one shot, drink skim. Whole milk is heavier, therefore more filling (more cream, etc). Ice cream is way heavier than whole milk, therefore being more filling. That, and that's a lot of lactose for your stomach to digest.
        Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it.

Proverbs 22:6

Comment

I not going to disagree with the "a lot of lactose for your stomach".

I can't stand skim milk (to me it's like drinking water, which I don't like much either)

Ice cream while is heavy. I know people who can eat a gallon of it in one sitting. My dad is known for piling ice cream sky high, I have seen him eat a gallon by himself. Now that he's getting too old, he don't do it anymore. Shamely, I have done it myself as well (it was a really really bad week).

My weak spot is cheesecake I can eat a whole cake by myself, which is why I never buy or make one.
          I've lost my mind ages ago. If you find it, please hide it.

Comment

Working...
          X