This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Ljt09863 View Post
    no Ree, it wasn't revenge. i was irritated and pyhsically did something without thinking of it first, and ended up breaking her eggs. although you might consider it revenge when i throw in the fact that i didn't tell the lady her eggs broke.
    Big difference between that and doing something that has the potential to break someone's toe.

(Although, you really should have told her about the broken eggs. She was paying for them, and it wasn't right that she ended up with damaged product.)
    Last edited by Ree; 09-21-2006, 10:22 AM.
    Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Quoth cpux View Post
      So, that's why I got all the asshole customers. I never squished their bread when they were being assholes to me.

::sigh:: Sometimes I'm just too nice.
      Agreed.

I'm mostly too nice because I'm afraid if I gave them a piece of my mind, I'd get in trouble, written up, or fired. So I usually keep my mouth shut.

Comment

Quoth repsac View Post
        There has only been two times where I can honestly say I got revenge on a customer. Both times the customer really deserved it.
        Which part of Customers Suck does not condone taking revenge on customers, whether they deserve it or not is not getting through to people?

Put it this way. If you (editorial you) want to be juvenile and take revenge on customers, fine. But do NOT come here and boast about it. We don't condone taking revenge.
        A person who is nice to you, but not nice to the waiter is not a nice person
        - Dave Barry

Comment

I think this one has run its course.
          I'm closing it.

From the beginning of this thread, it has been skewed towards justifying revenge towards the customer. (Even the title implies, if you treat your bagger badly, you're gonna get crushed groceries.)
          There have been several reminders and warnings that we do not condone acts of revenge of ny kind, but it doesn't seem to be getting through.

*EDIT-Since the thread got closed, Anakah didn't get a chancet o clarify what happened with her customer.
          This is her explanation:
          Honestly I am the last person who would ever take intentional revenge. I did run over her toe with an empty cart and it was an accident. I said sorry and that was that.
          Last edited by Ree; 09-25-2006, 05:27 AM.
          Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Working...
          X