This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
    Also, those motion sensors all cars have now?(...) But it would go off all the time when the only thing near it was one of the neighbors cats.

^-.-^
    >.>

<.<

CAT BURGLAR! *runs*
    Now would be a good time to visit So Very Unofficial!

"I've had so many nasty customers this week, my bottomless pit is now ankle-deep."-Me.

Comment

Andara: yeah some of the guys I worked with at the car lot where rather experienced in getting cars opened and started with or without the keys......Also never bother with a locking gas cap they can be popped in about 2 seconds with a screwdriver. And the in the tank anti siphon device is well bypassable as well.

Tangrid nailed the definition I was taught but a lot of places blur the lines as well. Either way I think a police report and a look at any security vids would be a very very good idea as well. What a wonderful mother (/sarcasm) Wonder if she was hoping the kid would have grabbed some cash too.

Comment

Quoth reformedwaitress View Post
        The lady has two children, one about two and one probably four or five. Well, while they are going over things the older one manages to get behind the counter, unlock my LOCKED cash drawer, pull out my phone from inside, go back to the front of the counter and, just as I come back in, throw my phone as hard as he can against the wall!

My phone, not, of course, built to be used as a projectile missle, shatters and the Mother grabs her sons and runs out of there as quick as she can. We don't have a name, phone number, anything.
        Nice parenting, Mommie Dreariest. I've got a quick little trip for you:
        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
        My LiveJournal
        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth Rahmota View Post
          Andara: yeah some of the guys I worked with at the car lot where rather experienced in getting cars opened and started with or without the keys......Also never bother with a locking gas cap they can be popped in about 2 seconds with a screwdriver. And the in the tank anti siphon device is well bypassable as well.
          Most anti-theft devices are there for two reasons:
          1. To provide a security blanket for the owner
          2. To deter casual theives, as they either don't have the skill or the time to be futzing around.

There's not a lot that can deter the professional thief, and even less that can stop them. Usually the best thing it to make it look a less tempting target than the other person's stuff.
          Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Working...
          X