Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I WANT YOUR MANAGER BECAUSE I'M LAZY!!!

Lady called in to pay on her bill, and right from the start she made a joke about never having her bill when she called in. Not a good sign, but she was joking about it, which is good right?

Wrong.

Now keep in mind she TOLD ME she has a bill nearby but she doesn't feel like looking through her pile of stuff for it. No problem, we can use the social security number, but nooooooooooooooooooo (</belushi>) there wasn't a SS # provided on the account. As a last resort we can accept the amount of the last payment. She wasn't even close with her answer. As such, I can accept a payment but I cannot give any balance info. Security and all that.

Well that wasn't acceptable. She DEMANDED to speak to my manager because it was RIDICULOUS that she should have to provide her account number just to be able to pay a bill (which isn't true, we need it to give her the amount owed). So I left a message for a sup to call her back.

Fast forward to a couple hours later, I get a call back from the supervisor saying she called the customer. She pretty much told her the same thing I did, which resulted in much huffery and puffery, and I also noticed from the notes on her account she called back later and used our automated payment system which requires the last 4 digits of the account number to be entered.

What a bitch.
    "You know, there are times when it's a source of personal pride not to be human." - Hobbes

Wow. That is lazy. Apparently it's YOUR fault she didn't want to go through her own mess. I hated customers like that when I worked at the bank call center. It wasted your time too while you could be helping a customer with the information they need already in hand.

Comment

Working...
    X