Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If they had prominent signage, and the cameras did not actually view the stalls or urinals, I wouldn't have so much problem with the idea.

For any act of smeared feces, it would give a view of the culprit and allow for the filing of a vandalism report.

Just a few public convictions for that, and it'd cut way down on the incidence.

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth tangrid View Post
      "I could solve all the world's problems with just three simple things: A sniper rifle, enough ammunition, and a good place to sit." Just need that place to sit....

I am glad to here there is someone out there that feels the same way I do LOL

Comment

On the vandelism bit, black does work rather well in cutting down graffitt, one of the local skate ramps has been painted black and it took a lot longer for it to be tagged than previous repaints.
        A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Quoth Emrld View Post
          no one comes out with their hands covered in fecal matter.
          That would be a dead giveaway. O.o

The local Baker's Oven has been forced to have a locked toilet now, cuz of idiots decorating it with used nappies and poopy in the sink. You now have to ask the staff for the key if you want to go. I just go to the nearby public toilets which for some reason don't attract the attention of the poopy freaks.
          People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
          My DeviantArt.

Comment

Had two customers today who went on the ground near the bathroom entrance because "it's too hard to open the door" (i.e. they were both too drunk to get the key in the lock. At 11:30 am.) It was only pee so we hosed it down, although water restrictions are in effect there's an excemption for public health reasons.

Comment

We had an incident of this nature in the women's public restroom at the library tonight, although I don't know the details other than my supervisor & another co-worker went in with plastic gloves, mentioned triple-bagging something, and told our security guard (this being when he asked if they needed any help) that he didn't want to know the details.

Comment

Working...
              X