Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You don't care about what you signed.....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You don't care about what you signed.....

so why the hell did you sign it?

Had a lady check out this morning, she gave me crap about the charges for her stay. First she asked me why its $10 higher than what she was told. I pointed out that there is tax on the rate. Instead of saying what typically is said "no one told me about tax" she says "the girl that checked me in told me tax was included in the room rate". I wasn't about to believe that since the employee in question has a long history in hospitality and never gets complaints.
    then she questioned the actual rate. She asked what the original rate before her 10% discount. I told her that it was $89 since her rate was $80.10, but that was wrong. She asked why and I told her $89 was the king bed rate, $94 should have been her original rate since she had a room with 2 queens, and with a 10% discount it should habe been $84.60. She then says "$84.60, thats what she told me BEFORE the discount".
    she wants me to believe that she was given a discount off of a discounted rate that had tax included in the rate. Sorry, I have to look into this before believing you. I told her that i will look into it and if I find out that that she told a different rate, i will refund her the difference. Under her breath she says "i bet i wont be getting shit" and walked off. Well with a shitty attitude like that why should you? I am going to ask her about it and see what she says, if its an honest mistake I will give that lady some money back, its happened in the past with other employees.

I don't get why she intialed the rate on the reg card when she checked in, "rate is $80.10 before taxes". Now its supposedly seventy spmething tax and all, okay lady, whatever you say.
Working...
X