Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm suspended, now nelp me add some services!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm suspended, now nelp me add some services!

I had a lady yesterday that called in and could not make changes to her account on line. Now, I am in technical support for the internet, yet when any customer mentions the word "on-line" or "internet" to customer service, that rep will immediately transfer the customer to my department, aka the dumping grounds.

When I pulled up this woman's account, I noticed that it was suspended, but I still listened to her rant about not being able to add anything to the account. I told her afterward, "Maam, I'm sorry, but this department handles internet and webhosting issues, not bill pay issues. However, I notice your account was suspended for....." A bomb had suddenly gone off with "What the f*** does that have to do with my going on line?" The policy is if you are suspended for not paying your bill, no changes at all can be made by customer service, nor on line. And, of course, the moment I mentioned transferring her call to our collections department, she hung up.

I always hear stories like these, but never have figured out what is going through their heads...

Were bills introduced to them as something you do when you're just feeling charitable?

Comment

Quoth Chazzie View Post
      I always hear stories like these, but never have figured out what is going through their heads...

Were bills introduced to them as something you do when you're just feeling charitable?
      What's going through their heads is they think that because a person will say what I said to her, a computer will not and will allow her to do what she's not allowed to do.

Comment

Working...
      X