This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My daily dose of stupid.

The restaurant I work in is a small pizza parlour. You'd think that would be simple enough to figure out. My dumb ass reward for the day goes to:

SC: stupid customer
    M:The barely awake (OMG I hate opening diediedie) me

SC: I'd like to make an order
    M:OK. We don't stop serving breakfast for another 2 hours, if you'd like to have a seat, our waitress will be with you shortly.
    SC: Well, I'd like to order a hamburger. (We don't have burgers)
    M: I'm sorry, ma'am, we don't sell hamburgers.
    Sc: Oookaaayy Then I'd like an apple pie. (You guessed it, we don't sell those either)
    M: I'm sorry, but we don't carry apple pies on our menu.
    SC: Oh, I thought you did. Are you sure? (diediedie)
    M: yes, I'm sure. Would you like me to get you a menu?
    SC: I thought you sold apple pies. You know, the ones in the little red boxes?
    (So, the pieces are finally falling into place, it took my coffee soaked brain a few minutes)
    M: Ma'am, I think you are thinking of McDonald's?
    SC: OOHH!! TeeHeeHee. *leaves store*

I stood there with a very dumb look on my face for at least a minute. I could actually feel her sucking out my IQ points.
    Things just get so crazy living life gets hard to do. I would gladly hit the road, get up and go if I knew,that someday it would bring me back to you.

Haha.. you'd think her first clue would have been "our waitress will be with you shortly". No fast food place on the face of the earth will serve you at your table.

Comment

You forget, she is the mighty SC and deserves to be served at her table, wherever she is!
      People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
      My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth CanadaGirl View Post
        Haha.. you'd think her first clue would have been "our waitress will be with you shortly". No fast food place on the face of the earth will serve you at your table.
        I've been serverd at my table at Burger King, and McDonald's. Of course I had to order at the counter and they were only bringing food to the tables to be nice because of some type of delay in the kitchen, and they didn't want too much of a crowd in front of the counter. And it does say that I'm the king

Comment

Quoth CanadaGirl View Post
          Oi!! The Wimpy does!!

The only true English fast-food restaurant. Waiter service and knives and forks. And excellent, non-sucked-off-the-bone meat.
          "...Muhuh? *blink-blink* >_O *roll over* ZZZzzz......"

Comment

Working...
          X