Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A 2 liter of soda costs about $1.59 here for the name brands.
    Albertsons had a great deal on 12 packs last month though- four 12 pks. for $10.00 AND there was a $10.00 mail in rebate with 4 proofs of purchase! Yes, I partook... how could I not?

The cheapest pasta here is about .89 but the cheapest sauce is about $2.50. The stuff I'll actually eat is closer to $4.00. Add in the nearly manditory loaf of bread for garlic toast and that's another $1.59- and I do buy the cheap bread.
    "I don't want any part of your crazy cult! I'm already a member of the public library and that's good enough for me, thanks!"

~TechSmith 314
    HellGate: London

Comment

Quoth BeckySunshine View Post
      Oh, don't get me started on my feelings about "cheese food".

That woman was a !!!!!!!!!!!
      Give me good old Double Gloucester any day. They chase the wheels of cheese down hills, y'know.

Or I don't know...do you Yanks have Double Gloucester? Slightly softer than cheddar and it's not been cheddarised, a lovely mellow creamy taste and a nice pale orange colour, sold in blocks or cut off the wheel?

Personally, I fancy making my own cheese. White and semi-strong with walnuts in it...
      "...Muhuh? *blink-blink* >_O *roll over* ZZZzzz......"

Comment

We can use our Price Verify button in Pennsy...

Comment

Quoth QA Queen View Post
          They were surprised almost every time that the actual father of the children was involved, and he was actually married to the children's mother!
          So he was your "husband"? Not your "babydaddy"? Sorry, bad joke, but that "babydaddy" stuff is to me like nails on a chalkboard is to most people.

Comment

Working...
          X