This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That has nothing to do with anything.

I use to attend a school that was a little over an hour away from where I worked. I normally had to leave school the second class got out so I could get to work on time. This was made difficult when one of my classmates started following me out to my car every day and blocking me from getting out of my parking space. My classmates all knew I worked at a movie theater since I often smelled like popcorn on days when I had work before class so when the stalker issue became apparent, I discussed things with the assistant manager. Company policy states that if a costumer is harassing us, we can deny them service. In my case, if my stalker came to the theater, I could go in the back room and wait until he left.

One day I was working at my station with a friend of mine when my stalker walked in. He looked around for a moment before spotting me and making a beeline towards my station. I informed my coworker of why I was going to refuse to service the guy and then hid in the back room while my friend waited on customers. Once my stalker was gone, my friend knocked on the door and I resumed my job as normal.

At the end of my shift, the manager pulled me aside and wanted to discuss with me recent racist behavior towards a costumer. When I retreated into the back room, my stalker had complained to management that he had be denied service because of his skin color and then gave a very detailed description of me.
    My manager didn't believe me when I denied the claim, but I was able to offer some compelling evidence that the costumer in question was denied service for harassment and not race. The name he had given in his complaint was the name I go by at school and did not match what was on any of my name tags at work.

Okay, so you talked about possible harrassment issues with the AM, but when it actually happened, the M didn't believe you? Nice. Either management doesn't communicate enough, or M's a twit. Either one. Glad you were able to prove it and shoot down another race card usage.
    Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Have you told the police about this? Have you considered any possible self defense measures? These kind of things can really get ugly. If you just keep going as you are, just hoping it will stop on its own....it won't.

Comment

Working...
      X