This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth ladyklack View Post
    He wasn't upset or anything, he kinda understood why we ran, and later we put a big label on the lysol can that said 'anti stinky-man spray' and had a good ol laugh about it. (Note: after this visit we agreed that we would take turns helping him while everyone else went on "break")
    I'm glad to know your boss was cool with you guys taking off. I don't blame you.
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

I usually get a brief whiff of what the inside of one's car smells like and it can stay with you even in 10 degree weather. I was a cashier for Gwen Stefani and a minivan pulled up with a bunch of teenage girls, 17-19. The van flat out reeked of weed so bad that when they left my supervisor said that he could smell it on the other end of the drive, man that scent stuck with me for the rest of the night and I hate that smell. I did get one car with five women that I think swam in the perfume. I did have a problem with a perfume person at a store I was at once. When it comes to scents that make me want to puke, I am not your best friend.
      The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

Quoth NightAngel View Post
        One of my sick hobbies is reading about serial killers.
        I once spent about a month attempting to crack one of the Zodiac letters.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming...
        One time I got a bunch of books about Jeffrey Dahmer, John Wayne Gacy, and other assorted serial killers from one of my cousins.

I used to enjoy reading them until my mom took them away. She must've thought I'd become a psychopathic killer or something.
        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Today in the grocery store, there was a guy who had bathed in aftershave or whatever and I just about gagged whenever I came within 200 feet of him. I kept trying to go to other parts of the (huge) store to get away from it, but everywhere I went, there he was. People who use too much scent ought to be picked up by the Stench Police and subjected to a nuclear power plant-style decontamination shower and ordered to surrender their perfumes/aftershaves and keep at least 1,000 feet away from all personal fragrance products and people. Forever.

I bet the people with the stinkiest customers overall would have to be bus drivers. I've smelled some people on the bus who could gag maggots off a gut truck, thankfully not during my daily commutes (most of the time).
          "Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard-coated bastards with bastard fillings"-Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Working...
          X