Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

she had already made up her mind to be a bitch when she was proven wrong about the glasses ....classic case of sc turning on cashier because he/she did not get their way. You were awesome!!!

Comment

Quoth theredbaron47 View Post

***Off-Topic***:

What the hell is with Ikea's new "bags now cost 5 cents" deal? Just yesterday, I had to cart 6 big candles and 2 packs of light bulbs to my car (because I'll be damned if I'm going to pay for a bag, regardless of the price). Getting them into the house was fun.

Is it to save the environment or something? It seems like it's to simultaneously make the store extra money while reducing the cost of them ordering plastic bags.
      Actually the store makes no money off the sale of the bags, and all of the funds go to a tree planting organisation.

I actually posted about this very topic here:
      http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...ore+apparently

Personally I don't see how someone could be so stingy as to not pay five cents for a bag if they really feel they need one.
      I also don't see the argument of it being the principle of the thing. It is in an effort to help the environment we're so quickly destroying and if the principle of five cents is greater to someone than the salvation of our planet I fear for them.

I'm truly sorry if that came off as offensive, but it's something I'm passionate about and will never understand people's objection to it.

Comment

I can hear my dad right now.

"Do your joints not work or are you just lazy?"
        This isn't an office. It's Hell with fluorescent lighting.

Comment

i love Ikea, i always am able to park close. But the palring lot almost wraps around the store. I can see how SC can be aweful cause once you enter, its hard to leave, but i would pay 5 cents for a bag if i needed one, if i dont then i wont.

Comment

Quoth rerant View Post
            He walks over to where I left the empty bottle, picks it up and looks SW right in the face and says in the most amazing mockingly sweet tone I have ever heard, "Here, let me get that for you, princess," and tosses the bottle in my trash can.
            Ooooh, I like him!! Can I keep him?
            Unseen but seeing
            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
            3rd shift needs love, too
            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
            X