This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
    If you could siphon off the rage from about 6 month's worth of drunken Scottish soccer fans, bury it beneath the bitter crust of earth formed out of all the feelings Barney inspires in everyone over the age of 6 then let that sit for a 1000 years being compressed between the global resentment of the Bush administration and what everyone with an IQ beyond that of day old toast thinks of Paris Hilton. There it will slowly compress into a dark, bitter diamond of hate as black as Dick Cheney's heart. A festering jewel of resentment that can cut the weak glass of happiness like a hot knife through I Can't Believe it's not Butter.
    That just made me pee a little.
    I know nothing and I can prove it!

Comment

Quoth karma gypsy
      Did you mean to write this on purpose?
      No, actually. ><

Quoth BeckySunshine
      GK...keeper of the fangirls and the fanGUYS. Rowr.
      I'm not sure how I feel about the broadening demographic. ;p

Quoth Jester
      These two lines were on their own responsible for giving my roommates the idea that I had either a woman or a sex toy in my room with me, based on all the laughing, giggling, and gasping for air. I am not sure whether to thank you or curse your name.....
      The forum kept trying to link it as a real email on me. But feel free to curse me. Many do.

Quoth Jester
      Two words: verbal art.
      As opposed to "Bitter vitriol"? -.-

Lord, tonight is shaping up marvelously already...there's some real freaks outside tonight.

Comment

Quoth Pagan View Post
        In pink camo, of course!
        Good idea!!

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
        I'm not sure how I feel about the broadening demographic. ;p
        Embrace it. I have a male harem and oodles of fangirls.
        Unseen but seeing
        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
        3rd shift needs love, too
        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

It's a wonder you and Kara are still sane, it truly is. I mean, I see some stupidity here and there everyday, some of my friends are a french fry short of a happy meal....but I mean........if I got calls like that on a daily basis.......if I ever had a trainee who was truly that stupid, I'd explode. I truly would.
          You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Working...
          X