This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"The Wit of the Staircase"

It translates much more eloquently into French.

I do not know any French.
    Current Faith in Humanity Meter:
    {|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||}

Comment

Man, it's like they were just begging for a zinger.

"This is $65.72 after tax, but since you're throwing in the trade-in, it'll be $75 even."

"I'm sorry, that trade-in is obviously... insufficient."

"Wow, I'd come up with a smartass response to that lame bit of harassment, but since you're actually offering to castrate yourself... you've done my job for me."

"My manager will have to handle any trade-ins, let me just get Cletus for you."

"Knives are on aisle five, gauze is by the pharmacy, restrooms are right over there. And then we can have the nice policemen talk to you about public indecency on your way to the ER."

"Did you purchase it here?"

"I doubt it's longer than mine."
      There is no .sig that still seems clever 50 posts later.

Comment

Quoth marty View Post
        Can I trade in my penis for it?
        (Keep in mind, this would be if I didn't care about my job, or was so high up I was untouchable) "Sir, that's not going to be nearly enough, best I can do for that trade-in would be a used copy of Superman 64 that had cola spilled on it last week... and you'd still be short by five dollars."
        Ma'am, I could care less about the time your precious Fifi found a baby squirrel and raised it as her own, I just want to know if you've ever been told you had diabeetus.

Comment

Quoth Posture Moll View Post
          Ew2: (looks at me) Can I trade in my penis for it?

"Sure! Let me find the boxcutter..."
          Is it rusty and full of tetanus? That's how we do it around here.
          How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

Quoth Soulstealer View Post
            Is it rusty and full of tetanus? That's how we do it around here.
            It took me a minute to realize you meant the boxcutter.

Comment

Ew2: (looks at me) Can I trade in my penis for it?

"I'm terribly sorry, because that is such an old version, it is no longer compatible with any of our inputs. Furthermore, it appears to be suffering from a virus..."

Comment

Quoth Kara_CS View Post
                ME: I'm sorry. If you're going to offer a trade, it's got to be something of value to me (hint: I'm not into guys). Now, if you'll trade your soul, maybe we can work something out.
                Awwww... Well, that's one dream shattered.

Aaaand back ON topic... I'm pretty sure his soul is so worn and puny it wouldn't be worth any more than his shriveled little Vienna Sausage in trade-in. Now, if you want some good, high-quality souls... well... I know a guy that knows a guy who likes to make deals at crossroads at midnight.
                ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
                And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

Quoth JustADude View Post
                  Awwww... Well, that's one dream shattered.

Aaaand back ON topic... I'm pretty sure his soul is so worn and puny it wouldn't be worth any more than his shriveled little Vienna Sausage in trade-in. Now, if you want some good, high-quality souls... well... I know a guy that knows a guy who likes to make deals at crossroads at midnight.
                  Dude, hook me up, I need a few to charge a certain... object in my possession <.< >.>
                  Ma'am, I could care less about the time your precious Fifi found a baby squirrel and raised it as her own, I just want to know if you've ever been told you had diabeetus.

Comment

Quoth MacPrince View Post
                    It took me a minute to realize you meant the boxcutter.
                    I'm open to suggestions.
                    How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

Quoth TNT View Post
                      Ah, if only Lorena Bobbit worked there.
                      Damn it, you beat me to it!
                      "500 bucks, that's almost a million!"
                      ~Curly from the 3 Stooges

Comment

'Can I trade in my penis? '
                        'You have one?"

Comment

Awww, you should have accepted his offer and sold it on the black market to me!

Oh, wait, it probably had all sorts of strange diseases, but still.... on the offchance it was clean and well-groomed...

*sniff* I want a penis I can't pee standing up!
                          My basic dog food advice - send a pm if you need more.

Saydrah's leaving the nest advice + packing list live here.

Comment

"Can I trade in my penis?"

Sorry sir, it's not that easy, but I could refer you to a shrink and an endo who can get you started on your journey....

DJ Particle

Comment

"Can I trade in my penis?"

I'm sorry sir, although it appears to be defective and insufficient for the task it was not purchased in this store, we are also unable to trade in incomplete merchandise and would require you to return all items connected to this product as it was when new.

Now how do I link in the warning label about chainsaws and genitalia...?
                              A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Working...
                              X