Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what a dink! i have a employee thats a mormon and she is the sweetist girl you will ever meet! all the customers love her!

i only have one quirk with mormons, yet you dont see me freaking at them and callling them every name under the sun?! god some people need to get their head examined!
    it's said that no sane person could bite another person and draw blood. I've done it before, but then again sanity has always been questionable in our family.

Comment

Quoth Saydrah View Post
      I wore my Crowley inverted pentagram with skulls at the tips to work and school for a while as a sort of protest after my college allowed little old ladies with religious pamphlets to hand them out to students between classes. Got a few comments, but not as many as I had sort of hoped.
      They probably thought you just went shopping at Hot Topic, or something.
      I love mankind ... it's people I can't stand. -- Linus Van Pelt

Comment

Quoth Finduilas View Post
        I find it to be a little funny that your Irish Catholic family makes fun of other religions, considering that it was not so long ago that Catholics in America were thought of as little better than blacks (when such thinking was condoned).
        It was my understanding that the Irish were so looked down upon that blacks felt sorry for them.

Oh, and I want someone to get on my case because I don't drink 24/7. My father was an alcoholic and I don't have good memories of the man.
        Unseen but seeing
        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
        3rd shift needs love, too
        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

I don't drink or smoke. My Grandfather died of lung cancer, and the doctors couldn't do anything because he was an alcoholic and destroyed his liver. My religion (or lack of) has nothing to do with it. I like remembering what I did the night before. Besides I charge $$$ for being a designated driver. If they're really gone I charge them twice.....or thrice Or I take a pictures for blackmail. Got my friend dancing on a table once
          Consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds.
          The following is subject to change:
          If Your Going Through Hell,
          Keep Going...

Comment

Working...
          X