Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post Black Friday Phone Phollies and other stupidity.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like this?
    "I am quite confident that I do exist."
    "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Quoth BlakeMP View Post
      Wild tangent, I know, but am I the only one who longs for the day when cars can drive themselves so I can get more work done during the day? As it is, commutes just feel like wasted time...
      I have one beautiful word for you... Telecommute... it works marvels... I wish my company offered it.
      If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
        I have one beautiful word for you... Telecommute... it works marvels... I wish my company offered it.
        Sadly, I don't see the day that's an option for 9th grade English teachers.
        Everything I do goes through...

Think About It Central

Comment

telecommuting should be something my company can offer... the entire existence of my department is based on the idea of telecommuting, we are in salt lake yet work in whatever city the hotel the forwards us the call is in... how hard would it be to forward it to our homes rather than a call center with a view of the 21st south freeway... all we really need to be at the center for is our weekly coaching sessions... grr, that's my rant for the day.
          If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Working...
          X