This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the madhouse, Cherry!

Ha. XD Nearest I got to working when I was 13 was a paper round. Oh, and working for rides at the riding stable in the school holidays.
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

Comment

Glad to be here, Neil. ^_^ I'm not forced to work, either. I choose to. The alcohol rule was given to me by my mom, who read some crap about this-and-that... you know the drill. Funn thing is, the three bulkiest guys in the entire staff are my favorites. They're always the nicest, and always seem to have some candy in their pockets. ^_^ (Might I add only them and two others actually know when my birthday is.) It was funny last year. My mom announced (embarrasingly) "Here comes the birthday girl!" as we walked. there was more than one "Oh Sh*t." and a lot of scrambling around and break-taking to go get me a gift. They know they'll get glares from me, Sean, Carl, and Bill. Not to mention my "death-glare mother." My life rocks right now. Except for the fact I'm grounded from the Internet until December 22 for breaking a window with a hammer. It wasn't my fault, I swear! It just happened to slip out of my hand as I was nailing a board into the tree!

Comment

Quoth Seshat View Post
        Well, Brittany has learned never to ask that question. We have several threads about that: usually the employee is asked the question. There's a saying around here "only ask if a woman's pregnant if you can see the baby crowning".

A braid is a good place to put long hair if you're going to be around food.

Testosterone encourages fat to collect on the front of the torso, and some genetic subtypes tend to create 'folds' in accumulated fat.

Testosterone also creates chest hair, and some people see no need to cut off perfectly human body hair, much less to pull it out by the roots.

If human diversity gives you nightmares, you're in for a lot of nightmares, I'm sorry to say.
        Eh, she's 13... she'll learn...

Or become a crazy cat lady.
        Ma'am, I could care less about the time your precious Fifi found a baby squirrel and raised it as her own, I just want to know if you've ever been told you had diabeetus.

Comment

Quoth Cherry Blossom View Post
          My life rocks right now. Except for the fact I'm grounded from the Internet until December 22 for breaking a window with a hammer.
          Wait a minute - then what are you doing online?

If you have to ask, it's probably better posted at www.fratching.com

Comment

Quoth Boozy View Post
            Wait a minute - then what are you doing online?
            Shush. She's far too entertaining to quibble.
            The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
            "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
            Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

i think shes mystys evil mallrat minion

Comment

Oh dear, am I gonna have to tone down all the foul mouthery in my posts? I hope not. People find them entertaining the way they are.

I do talk like a sailor when I'm upset.

Welcome to CS, Cherry Blossom, but be warned. We will have you thoroughly corrupted in a fortnight.
                Because as we all know, on the Internet all men are men, all women are men and all children are FBI agents.

Comment

Welcome to our wacky world, and I agree with TPG, we will have you corrupted in 2 weeks or your money back.
                  The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

two weeks hey i can currupt in two hours!

Comment

Technically, isn't it the customers that corrupt?
                      The icon is a bunny with a spiked collar from some carpet ad.

Comment

no we take what the customers do and warp it to a new evil that will one day have those SCs quivering in a puddle of their own excriment and a bunch a youngion like our cherry here stand triumpant over head with cow prods

Comment

I came pre-corrupted. I'm like a fast food forumite.
                          My basic dog food advice - send a pm if you need more.

Saydrah's leaving the nest advice + packing list live here.

Comment

I think she's a cute addition to our ever growing family

Hell, I'm old enough to know better and I still will not ever accept that some men have to be as hairy, if not more hairy, than gorillas.
                            You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Hereth, again.

I would've typed more on my other post, but someone got home andI almost got caught. xD

Yes, I know about the Gathering of the Fat and such, but that guy had 2 or 3X more than any normal person. *shudder*

I haven't gotten enough SC in the past few days, so I can't post. Only two or three. I can't tell whether I'm happy or sad (since I can't post.)

Also, I'm already partially corrupt, thanks to GraveKeeper's threads. Those threads had me on the floor gasping for air with laughter.

Comment

Working...
                              X