This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its MY fault your "poor"?.....

So some D-Bag comes into the hotel looking for a room. He wants something with either "three or four beds".

I tell him that we either a single King or double Queen, thats it. We have nothing that has three or four beds in it.

He argued that we "should" because he stayed at another one of our Inn's in Texas and they had a three bed suite. I don't see the point of telling us this, we do not have the type of room he wants, and there is no way we are going to "create" a two room suite, ever.

He then tells me that he needs something that will accommodate him, his wife, and his 6 children!!! All UNDER the age of 8!!! Holy crap, do these people not go out? Do they just sit at home and fuck?????

I told him that I have nothing that is two room, or an adjoining room. The best I can do is two rooms. I understand that these are children, and that the best way for it to work out is if the husband sleeps in one room and the wife in the other, not the most convenient accommodations.

He then starts to give me crap about making him get two rooms saying "its too expensive". I try to work out a deal for him, but he pretty much wanted both rooms for the price of just one, which wasn't happening. Instead, he says "Its people like you that are the reason why I am poor!!". Sure it has nothing to do with the 6 kids? Nah, of course not.

He stormed out of the hotel, got back into his minivan, and took off, probably to blame someone else for fact that he couldn't keep his wiener in his packaging.

I seem to recall there was a "motivational" poster on macrochan with the following line

Your Vagina
    It's not a clown car!

... appropos, ne?
    Ma'am, I could care less about the time your precious Fifi found a baby squirrel and raised it as her own, I just want to know if you've ever been told you had diabeetus.

Comment

Quoth slick View Post
      He argued that we "should" because he stayed at another one of our Inn's in Texas and they had a three bed suite. I don't see the point of telling us this, we do not have the type of room he wants, and there is no way we are going to "create" a two room suite, ever.
      oooh, you have no idea how much i loathe that argument. That's great that our hotel in texas had that... but if you haven't noticed, you aint in texas no more.
      If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Quoth qaxons View Post
        I seem to recall there was a "motivational" poster on macrochan with the following line

Your Vagina
        It's not a clown car!

... appropos, ne?
        Well, I just broke rule number 1. Again.

Ouch.

Let me guess...he has half a dozen kids because condoms are expensive?

Comment

Rule number 1?

Rule number 1 AND 2?

I'm confused <.<
          Ma'am, I could care less about the time your precious Fifi found a baby squirrel and raised it as her own, I just want to know if you've ever been told you had diabeetus.

Comment

e then tells me that he needs something that will accommodate him, his wife, and his 6 children!!! All UNDER the age of 8!!! Holy crap, do these people not go out? Do they just sit at home and fuck?????
            Well, apparently they go for a romantic dinner of ice chips and an epidural at the maternity ward every 9 months or so...
            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth slick View Post
              He then tells me that he needs something that will accommodate him, his wife, and his 6 children!!! All UNDER the age of 8!!! Holy crap, do these people not go out? Do they just sit at home and fuck?????
              It took me ten years to get six kids. >sigh< I'm such an underachiever.

Comment

Oh, man, stop. Stop! You're all killing me!

Rule Number 1 is "don't drink while you are reading stuff on here." Because it may well end up spraying out of your nose all over your keyboard and screen.

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
                  Oh, man, stop. Stop! You're all killing me!

Rule Number 1 is "don't drink while you are reading stuff on here." Because it may well end up spraying out of your nose all over your keyboard and screen.
                  Ah, I broke that in one of GK's threads about five minutes ago...

Comment

Quoth Gurndigarn View Post
                    It took me ten years to get six kids. >sigh< I'm such an underachiever.
                    Maybe your boys are just a little slow...
                    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

The hotel I used to work at offered either a single king or two double beds. We offered rollaways, however rollaways were not permitted in the double rooms because of fire code. Fortunately people were generally nice, even if they still tried to negotiate and sweet talk me into breaking the law.
                      A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Quoth slick View Post
                        He argued that we "should" because he stayed at another one of our Inn's in Texas and they had a three bed suite.

Obviously, he does not stay at hotels often, or he would know that not all hotels with the same name brand chain have the same kind of rooms. When we moved to our current home a few years ago, my family of six stayed in a Holiday Inn and they had apartment style rooms, adequate for us. By the way, the six are two stepchildren of mine, and my twins, who were babies then.

As for the second question, well, the answer to that is probably "yes and no". I mean, this guy is out now, right? I only hope they don't do that with that many kids in tow, in the room that had the three bed suite. By the way, let me think on that. Three beds.....one for he and the wife, two more to fit two kids in each, for four. So, where do the other two sleep? The floor? The sofabed? In the car?
                        Last edited by greensinestro; 11-29-2007, 02:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X