This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Short and to the point

To the people who drove around me in Giant's parking lot when I stopped to let an elderly couple cross the road, who then preceded to almost hit said elderly couple because they were to damn impatient to wait 1 frigging minute:

I hope when you become old and senile your kids put you in one of those homes you see featured on 60 minutes.

Thank you and have a nice day.
    Losing faith in humanity, one customer at a time

happens all the time where i live. its like a sick version of that frog game.
    it's said that no sane person could bite another person and draw blood. I've done it before, but then again sanity has always been questionable in our family.

Comment

Isn't that illegal? I mean, most of those car parks HAVE NO ROOM for over taking... Not to mention the fact that their drving across a crosswalk that has someone on it. 911.
      MMO Addicts group

Comment

I'm pretty sure normal road laws don't apply the same way in a parking lot, since it's not actually a state run street. From what I understand as long as they don't cause an accident, the cops wouldn't be able to do anything.
        Losing faith in humanity, one customer at a time

Comment

Quoth Ghengis51 View Post
          I'm pretty sure normal road laws don't apply the same way in a parking lot, since it's not actually a state run street. From what I understand as long as they don't cause an accident, the cops wouldn't be able to do anything.
          Most munis have a catch-all for that kind of thing, no matter where you are operating the vehicle: "Careless and Imprudent Driving." Pretty unlikely they could apply it on a citizen's say-so though.

Comment

Short and to the point?

Sounds like Jester.

Comment

Quoth Ghengis51 View Post
              Some parking lots can be enforced by the police. Some of the local strip malls have deals with the local police departments, and they can (and will) ticket you for running stop signs in those lots. I assume they can also get you for reckless endangerment as well.
              The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
              "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
              Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Working...
              X