This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth pyxee View Post
    Heh, I am 5 foot and like 3/4 of an inch, I can't reach anything, so I learned to be a monkey and climb on whatever is available. It is a pretty funny site really. I have had many customers look at me funny when they see me perched on the ledge of a cooler door to stock or face the to shelf.
    I do that all the time! (5 foot 2 inches here). It's amusing when you get the "Do..you need any...help..?"
    Pit bull-

There is no breed of dog more in need of our compassion; in need of our call to arms on their behalf; and in need of what should be the full force of our enduring sanctuary.

Comment

Quoth pyxee View Post
      Heh, I am 5 foot and like 3/4 of an inch, I can't reach anything, so I learned to be a monkey and climb on whatever is available. It is a pretty funny site really. I have had many customers look at me funny when they see me perched on the ledge of a cooler door to stock or face the to shelf.
      I do the samething I am 5'3" I don't use ladders though cause I tend to just climb to get what I want. I also started wearing high heels at like 13, I am the shortest person in my family and I hated getting teased about it. Most people now don't believe I am as short as I am cause they have never seen me without heels. I have even done martial arts in my heels.

Comment

That happens at our store as well. Cash 8 is farther from the exit, so everyone lines up at 6, and then complains to me (or whoever else if supervising) that there's only one cash open. I usually have to point to 8 and say "Cash 8 is open. The light is on. I'm sorry, but I'm not allowed to open another register until both lines have at least 3 customers in them".

Comment

Working...
        X