For the love of God, wear a fucking diaper! [GROSS]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the love of God, wear a fucking diaper! [GROSS]

I was walking by the men's room at work the other day, and was assaulted by a WALL of stench emanating through the closed door. I go in once the "gentlemen" has exited the stall, and the bowl is COATED with runny diarrhea, and there's a lovely turd deposited on the floor next to the toilet. I understand having bowel issues as you get older, but if you're having this level of continence issues, I don't care how "embarrassing" it must be, it's time to either start wearing adult diapers, or else just stay at goddamn home.

I support this 100%.

"Oh, but it's too embarrassing to wear diapers!"

But it's NOT embarrassing to have somebody clearly see that you left a filthy mess in a public washroom ... ?

Save that for your own home.

Comment

Wish I could say it's the first time.

I just don't get how many people can mess up taking a shit. This is something most people master by the time they're four. Getting it on the bowl is one thing, but on the floor several feet away?!

Comment

Quoth Monterey Jack View Post
        Wish I could say it's the first time.

I just don't get how many people can mess up taking a shit. This is something most people master by the time they're four. Getting it on the bowl is one thing, but on the floor several feet away?!
        If it's not deliberate, then it was "Oh, okay, I'm done" and then "Oops, I wasn't done."
        I'm assuming that in the latter case, the person actually leaked (badly) through their clothing, and didn't actually shuffle over to the sink (or wherever the mess was) with their pants around their ankles.

Comment

Wow, maybe he was really sick.

Comment

Had to clean up some poo smeared in one of the aisles a few days ago.

Comment

Working...
            X