Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shit like that pisses me off. It doesn't matter, how old she is. I would go after everything she has.
    Under The Moon Paranormal Research
    San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Someone else suggested to me that if the lady paid with a credit card, they could pull the journal log and get her number, and then her name from whatever company owned the card (especially if it was our store card)
      I wonder if security will do that. I will ask the security manager the next time I see him (since I will still go in from time to time...I get my discount for life!)
      I no longer fear HELL.
      I work in RETAIL.

Comment

Have your coworker press charges and turn the tape over to the police, along with any information you have from the thief's purchase.
        Labor boards have info on local laws for free
        HR believes the first person in the door
        Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
        Document everything
        CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

That's downright low of anyone! I work at a place where co-workers have been known to steal stuff that wasn't theirs, but I think something like this tops it all. She didn't even know what was inside the gift, yet felt she should steal it. As someone else said, she'll probably end up giving it to someone as a Christmas present.

Comment

"The customer is always right."

It would not surprise me in the slightest to hear some manager say that about this very situation.

As if we needed more proof to the lie that is that statement.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
            Still A Customer."

Comment

Working...
            X