This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's brilliant. If only, eh?
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

Comment

Maybe she had no shoes on because she threw them at the staff of the last store she was in?
      Seriously though, it blows my mind there are still people out there that think that kind of behaviour is not only OK, but somehow condoned by the man upstairs as well.
      "don't go to the neighbors,that's just what the fire expects you to do"-phillippbo
      "Please do not look into laser with remaining eyeball."
      Support bacteria.They're the only culture some people have.

Comment

Quoth stormtreader
        Seriously though, it blows my mind there are still people out there that think that kind of behaviour is not only OK, but somehow condoned by the man upstairs as well.
        Maybe she'd say, "Well, God made me this way, and if you don't like it, you're a God-hater!!!!!!" or something like that.
        Unseen but seeing
        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
        3rd shift needs love, too
        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth Crazyredhead
          I am speechless. I didn't even know that there were people like her left in the world.
          Being the smartass I am, I probably would have asked the "woman" (I'm trying to be nice ) if she knew of a place that got sheets *really* white, and if the place also did ironing. Of course that subtle Klan reference would have probably gone over her head... If that was it, I probably would have told her to head back in the hills where that sort of crap is tolerated.

People like her just piss me off. I still can't believe that there are still people like that now. You'd think people would be a little more tolerant of each other by now...

I too have noticed that many Walmart stores seem to attract the trashiest, cheapest, rudest, customers on the planet.
          Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

what is wrong with people

It never ceases to amaze me what customers will say to sales associates. Who ever coined the phrase " the customer is always right" obviously never worked retail...
            Use your head for something other than parting your hair!!!!

Comment

Quoth csdrone
              The bare feet is probably both a health dept requirement (sanitary reasons) or a way to keep SC's from suing for foot burns on hot tar (um it is over 90 and you are barefoot?
              Yes, and there are people out there who have conditioned their feet to a point where 90 degree tar doesn't even phase them.
              My feet aren't there yet, but I know there are runners in races, like, a 90K, or whatever, who run the entire thing barefoot.
              "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Working...
              X