Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if bitchzilla could asexually reproduce...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if bitchzilla could asexually reproduce...

fowl language ahead!

most of this happened yesterday. it was crazy busy, and i swear to god, a full freaking moon! thats the only reason it could explain why every female within a 50 meter range gravitated to KFC with the "im the biggest bitch in the whole wide world!" attitude!

bitch from word go

okay, yes it was our fault, yes it should have never happened, but making my ears bleed for a week isn't going to make me wanna help you anymore!

this lady calls in and just starts screaming at me from the moment i hit the talk button on the bloody phone. give a chinchilla speed then piss it off real good and thats what the lady sounded like on the other end.

finally i just snapped. i can take snitty people, but when your yelling at me just to hear the wonderful sound of your own bloody voice, and wont let me help. go. eat. dirt.
    i told her i wouldn't help her unless she stopped screaming, finally she stops for 2 seconds so that the pea in her head catch up with her mouth when i asked her if she wanted head office. she said no, screamed some more, demanded a refund and gave me a fake name and phone number. demanded to know why i needed it (so i can stalk you at night lady its my hobby because i have SOOO much free time between work and school.) zoomed off some real name and number i didn't catch. demanded my name then (thank god) hung up.

no i probably didn't take that call the best way possible, but if you wont help me help you, then you don't deserve good customer service. and honestly, if your best excuse to scream at me is "you ruined my children's dinner!" then perhaps you should try MAKING din din! use that weird box shaped thing in the corner called a stove and a book full of yummy pictures and try making something!

all over plates.

i don't care if you bought out the whole bloody store!

our place has a policy, if you take-out you have to pay for cutlery. contrary to popular belief we don't get it for free! i can even understand why we don't because i have people come in buy a 3 piece meal and ask for 15 plates, knives, forks, and so on.

so this lady calls in asks for 3, 20 piece meals for 6:30ish. she comes in changes her order (VERY ANNOYING!) and then wants a bunch of plates. for free. no.

cashier tells her she has to pay 5.25 for all the plates she wants, she flips and demands to talk to someone else. im on my break so 2nd in command goes up and tells her 5.25 for plates. she flips again demands a manager. i come up, tell her no she has to pay its company policy. shes really pissed now, (oh joy!) and demands a refund on her while meal. throws her card and papers at me (i still really dont know why i need her gas bill but okay...) and i refund her meal. as shes walking out shes grumbles "all over plates"

yes lady all over plates. you were okay with spending over $150 on food but not $5.25 on plates. i really hope she has to wait a LOOOOONG time for her pizza or whatever shes getting because for that big of an order, not too many people have that kinda food off hand.

wow look shiny boards with symbols!

drive thru
    sc: illiterate dumbass
    me: amazing manager!

me:welcome to KFC my name is Slow-Jo what can i get for you?
    sc: i want that holiday meal!
    me: okay, we have 3 different kinds which one would you like?
    sc:well how the fuck do i know?

er, perhaps you should look about 5 centimeters down. yes, those weird markings are called words read them! they explain EVERYTHING about the holiday meal.
    she is a complete bitch the whole time im in her glorious presence.

we should really start handing out "my 1st reader" to some of this wing nuts! because dear god they cannot read! or are just too lazy...

its my bed time now, so ill rant about the idiots another day! nighty!
    it's said that no sane person could bite another person and draw blood. I've done it before, but then again sanity has always been questionable in our family.

If only Life were a MUD/MUSH

Haha, that last one can't help but dredge up the memories of my Blockbuster days. Instead of the menu, they need the drop slot.

There's one on the outside, to the left of the doors. It's got a sign and an arrow; and it's built into the only window we have that isn't top to bottom with a movie poster. It seems impossible to not know of it's existence, so I give customers the benefit of the doubt and assume they were coming in to rent other things, and thought they'd return them while inside.

SC: Silly -to- Sucky Customers
    Me: The no longer employed at a movie store: Onar

*customer walks in*
    SC: I'd like to return these movies
    Me: Right in front of you sir/ma'am
    SC: Huh? Oh!

Honestly, from where they were standing all they had to do was LOOK. Use their eyes. Literally, if it were a MuD, and they typed 'look' the first thing in the description would be

"You see a giant ass sign above your head with an arrow pointing downward, indicating the Drop Slot for Returning Movies'. Below the sign is the drop slot, labeled 'Return Slot.' Around you the store is full of movies from wall to wall..."

Heck even if they turned on short descriptions:

"You are standing in front of the Movie Return Drop Box in BBV. There are movies everywhere."

But no, shouting "i NEED HELPS PLZ, KTHX" is much easier than 'look' or even 'l'. For goodness sakes.

It amazes me though, that your particular customer wanted 'The Holiday Meal' but apparently didn't know what came with it. I mean, if there's more than one, and she didn't know that, I'd think they saw a 'Holiday Meal' and thought "mmm that looks tastey." From there she could at least attempt a description of what was included.

That an obscenity and a "why should I be expected to know what I'm ordering" attitude were the first response... people still astound me.
    DO NOT ENRAGE THE MIGHTY SKY DRAGON.
    -GK

Comment

Quoth Onar View Post
      Honestly, from where they were standing all they had to do was LOOK. Use their eyes. Literally, if it were a MuD, and they typed 'look' the first thing in the description would be

"You see a giant ass sign above your head with an arrow pointing downward, indicating the Drop Slot for Returning Movies'. Below the sign is the drop slot, labeled 'Return Slot.' Around you the store is full of movies from wall to wall..."

Heck even if they turned on short descriptions:

"You are standing in front of the Movie Return Drop Box in BBV. There are movies everywhere."

But no, shouting "i NEED HELPS PLZ, KTHX" is much easier than 'look' or even 'l'. For goodness sakes.
      I... think I just fell in love with you for that metaphor. XD *Achaea!*

Comment

If only life was like a mud, I'd actually work on sword skill and stab SCs. The only problem would be is that they'd come back eventually or they'd start accusing me of cheating.

Damn it.
        How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

Quoth Onar View Post
          Haha, that last one can't help but dredge up the memories of my Blockbuster days. Instead of the menu, they need the drop slot.

There's one on the outside, to the left of the doors. It's got a sign and an arrow; and it's built into the only window we have that isn't top to bottom with a movie poster. It seems impossible to not know of it's existence, so I give customers the benefit of the doubt and assume they were coming in to rent other things, and thought they'd return them while inside.

SC: Silly -to- Sucky Customers
          Me: The no longer employed at a movie store: Onar

*customer walks in*
          SC: I'd like to return these movies
          Me: Right in front of you sir/ma'am
          SC: Huh? Oh!
          Reminds me of my old stocking days. I was stocking the cookies, the cereal was right behind me, a sign was right above my head saying cereal. This lady comes right up to me and asked what aisle the cereal was one. I simply pointed behind me.

Comment

guess what i found in the mens bathroom yesterday. beer can. could be worse, like the time someone shit on the wall. he defined the laws of physics that day.
            it's said that no sane person could bite another person and draw blood. I've done it before, but then again sanity has always been questionable in our family.

Comment

Quoth Slow-Jo View Post
              guess what i found in the mens bathroom yesterday. beer can.
              Been there, done that. I've found half-empty beer cans in the mens room. The kids think nothing of traipzing into the bathroom with them and it's not as if people are going to see them doing this because the bathrooms are right by the entrance.

Kids like to hang out at the far end of our parking lot and drink and do whatever. Then there's always beer cans, soda bottles and fast food bags and wrappers where they were.
              Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Working...
              X