This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ack!

A sup walked by as I was bagging for another cashier and let me know there was a customer at my register.

A customer that I learned, upon closer observation, that was covered with nits. And I don't mean just at the scalp and nape of her neck, either. She had shoulder length hair and the ENTIRE length was covered with nits. Mark my words, if I catch them there will be hell to pay.

Though it's likely my imagination, I've had a creepy-crawly feeling about me ever since dealing with her
    The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

I've never heard the term "Nits" before. Is it another word for Lice?

Comment

yep, headlice. I once kept picking up a nasty case because a friend of mine had siblings still in primary school (he was a lot older), his mum wouldn't treat them, and they loved his dreaded hair. I didn't even know I had them for ages, kept trying to treat them normally, and they kept coming back, and then the little sods all died off as a side effect to me bleaching my hair.
      Deepak Chopra says, "Fear deprives people of choice. Fear shrinks the world into isolated, defensive enclaves. Fear spirals out of control. Fear makes everyday life seem clouded over with danger.

Comment

Nits are the eggsacs that lice lay on teh hair shaft.

That HAD to have been a horrible infestation because lice prefer to lay their nits close to the scalp for warmth.

-shiver- its roomate all over again!
        "The problem isn't usually that there are stupid people in the world as much as it is that the stupid people like to call or come in and point out how stupid they are to the working public" -Justa

Comment

Working...
        X