Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dreamt last night that the next Harry Poter film had come out - there was popcorn to be cleaned up everywhere. Damn thing isn't relaesed untill November.
    "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

1) At my first factory job. I had this one Saw there. In my dream, I clocked in and was walking over to my saw. Everyone one was standing by it. I asked what was going on, and they told me that they are going to break the saw. They told me to take the first swing. So I jumped on the Fork-Lift and started to ram into it.

2) At my last job, I dreamt that the whole city was lined up to come into my shop. And they were True SC's. Demanding everything, kids running all over the place, people slamming down the TV's and X-Box 360's that we were using for the game room. And the rest of the employees and managers/owners leaving to go home
      Under The Moon Paranormal Research
      San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Hi.

I feel I have to reintroduce myself almost every time I post, but I must explain that I never worked in retail, but I did drive a city bus for over 18 years. I had a lot of dreams about driving, most of which, thankfully, I've forgotten.

The most interesting one I remember, was that I went to work one morning and there were no buses available. It wasn't actually uncommon for the bus one usually drove to be down, and sometimes we'd have to take one we didn't like, but this (dream) day there were none at all. I had to run my route on foot, with all my passengers following me, in a line.

I also once had a dream that I gave birth behind the wheel, while parked at the bus stop downtown. An ambulance came and took the baby away, but I had to stay and finish my shift. I did have two children during the years drove my bus, but I wasn't pregnant when I had this dream.
        Women can do anything men can.
        But we don't because lots of it's disgusting.
        Maxine

Comment

@Sparky,

It's probably a good thing you weren't pregnant at the time. I know when my mom was pregnant she was forever checking on us in the middle of the night. A nightmare about losing the baby would turn into a nightmare about losing all the kids.
          "If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking." - George Patton

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
          X