Clear All

• Old Mother Hubbard...went to the cupboard

Me- "Good Evening (Store), (AmericanZero) speaking"

Stupid Customer- "I WAS JUST IN THERE AND I LEFT MY DOG FOOD."
    (she was literally yelling)

Me: "Ok---"

SC- "LANE SEVEN SHORT GIRL WITH BROWN HAIR"

Me- "Let me check with her."

(Check with cashier, nothing was left, I pick up the phone)

Me- "Ma'am she didn't have anything on her register, you can-"

SC- "WELL SOMEONE TOOK IT!"

Me- "Well you can come in and speak with the service desk make sure you bring your reciept."

(LONG PAUSE)

SC- "IT WAS A DOLLAR NINETY-NINE BAG OF DOG FOOD!"

Me- "Ok....you need to still bring in your receipt and talk to the service desk."

(LONG PAUSE)

SC- "WELL MY DOG IS GOING TO GO WITHOUT!"

Me- "Ok....you need to still bring in your receipt and talk to the service desk."

SC- "WELL YOU HAVE LOST MY BUSINESS!"
    --AmericanZero8503--
    Telling Stories from the Front Line a.k.a Customer Service at a Grocery Store

Never mind the starving dog or anything, IT'S THE PRINCIPLE!

Comment

Some people are just weird...

I saw an episode of "Animal Cops" where they came to take her two starving, malnourished dogs away and found literally shelves full of canned dog food. The bitch bought the food but couldn't be bothered to open it up and pour it into the bowl.
      "If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking." - George Patton

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

Comment

So I'm confused... shocking I know

Did she want you to shove the bag of dog food through the phone?
        I used to be disgusted... Now I'm just amused

Comment

She just called back...

She started in to some long winded story about coupons that were not taken off. (probably because she never handed it to the cashier)

In mid sentence I put it on hold and forwarded her to my boss.
          --AmericanZero8503--
          Telling Stories from the Front Line a.k.a Customer Service at a Grocery Store

Comment

Quoth Sylvia727 View Post
            Some people are just weird...

I saw an episode of "Animal Cops" where they came to take her two starving, malnourished dogs away and found literally shelves full of canned dog food. The bitch bought the food but couldn't be bothered to open it up and pour it into the bowl.
            What the fuck is wrong with people? That is the lowest of the low! EPIC FAIL! I can't stand animal abuse!
            Check out my cosplay social group!
            http://customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=18

Comment

Quoth Sylvia727 View Post
              Yeah...I'm not allowed to watch Animal Cops anymore. I either cry A LOT or I get so angry I want to break things. And it further destroys any remaining faith I had in humanity.

Also, in regards to the OP, that lady was special. Real special. Sorry you had to eeal with that.
              "In the end I was the mean girl/or somebody's in between girl"~Neko Case

“You don't need many words if you already know what you're talking about.” ~William Stafford

Comment

....Man, if you're feeding the cheap grocery store dog food, you need a wake up call anyway. All it is, is cornmeal, fat off the slaughterhouse floor, bonemeal, and chemicals.
                My basic dog food advice - send a pm if you need more.

Saydrah's leaving the nest advice + packing list live here.

Comment

Working...
                X